Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Guests wearing white: Opinions Wanted

2»

Re: Guests wearing white: Opinions Wanted

• Options
    The very fact you are seeking advice and opinions shows that you are unsure about wearing this dress. In that case, you might be better off wearing something else rather than attending the wedding wearing something that makes you feel self conscious and uncomfortable.  
  • Options
    I don't think it's about confusing someone for the bride. It's knowing that she gets to be the only one in white. When a guest wears white, I don't necessarily wonder who the bride is but I wonder if she is trying to make some AWish statement.
  • Options
    A girl at my wedding wore white. I noticed. Didn't care. FI brought it up the next day though because she is a AW all the time and he doesn't like her (one of his GM's gf). She posted a selfie the next day with hashtags like #weddingselfie #iwaslate and something else.
    She got lit up on social media about being late and wearing white. Idk about you but I'm not trying be that girl. No matter if we thing "that girl" shouldn't be a thing, it is. Why do it, I'm sure there are plenty of other dresses out there that would be more acceptable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards