Not Engaged Yet
Options

FRIDAY chatter!

2»

Re: FRIDAY chatter!

• Options
    Hey everyone! Happy Friday!

I'm in the car with FI and the pup right now. We're driving upstate to his parents house near the Finger Lakes because we're going to a wedding tomorrow (one of FI's friends from HS). Tonight we're going out to dinner with FI's parents and one of his sisters is meeting up with us with her new BF.

Tomorrow we have the wedding, which I'm honestly not looking forward to too much because I won't know anyone and FI has only seen this group of friends maybe twice over the past 3 years. Sunday we'll drive back down, maybe make some wings and watch football! I'm not super into the actual games, but I still enjoy watching and making good food and cheering for FI's teams and hoping his FF team does well :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @GoldenPenguin - EEEEEEK!!!!!!! YOU HAVE A WEDDING DRESS IN YOUR CLOSET!!!!!!!!

Also, you're super pretty. I'm glad we're friends or I'd probably hate you.

• Options
    I am posting before reading, but I took a week break from NEY while I was getting situated at school for the new semester! I missed all of you! Did I miss anything big?

This past week has been super busy. I moved into my new apartment, unpacked, purchased all of my books for school, and got ready for my last full year at school. My new apartment is a pretty basic college apartment, but I love it. I worked really hard this past year to be able to afford something a little nicer for my last year, and it was worth every penny I had to save.  

This weekend I am visiting my sister. We are going to have a fun girl's day shopping. 
  • Options
    @twodimes, sending job vibes your way!

Tonight I'm just making dinner and hanging out on the couch like usual. Maybe going for a walk with my friend first.
    Tomorrow I'm getting my nails done with another friend. I was going to clean this weekend too but I'd rather not if I just got my nails done. That will be my excuse this weekend! 

• Options
    Again, sorry for the huge pics :\  I can't figure out how to resize them on FI's Mac :(
    Anniversary

• Options
    @severmilli12 Looks like a fun time and congrats on the new job.  Enjoy your wedding day!!!

Anniversary

• Options

Yeah @Severmilli12 !!!!  So excited for you both.

• Options
    @severmilli12 CONGRATS (on the new job and the wedding)!!!!!  Have a GREAT day tomorrow.

My theme for this weekend is "lock myself away and work on my dissertation."  I'm hoping to have gone through 9 sources for my second chapter by Sunday night.  Today I told my advisor that I want to defend in April so I can graduate in May...it's going to be a massive ton of work but I think I can do it.  My plan is go to the library at the local college tomorrow afternoon and work until they close.

I also have a ton of papers to grade, but...I'm going to work on my dissertation instead, because grading sucks.

Other than that, fingers crossed that I get to talk to Mr. Historian.  He's been out of touch for work a lot lately and we haven't gotten to exchange more than a few texts or FB messages all week.

• Options
    @severmilli12‌ I hope you have an amazing day tomorrow! Can't wait to see pics.

@lennonkdc‌ and @Ollie08‌ so close now! I also can't wait for pics from both of you

@GoldenPenguin‌ You're hot.

I got surprised last night with my bachelorette party with both of FBILs GFs. We watched Bridesmaids, they cooked me my fave meal and had my fave wine, and decorated the house with streamers and balloons. And had Frozen themed plates and such. I fucking love Frozen. So I was pretty hung over today. Both FBILs took FI out camping tonight for his bachelor party and have some fun stuff planned for him.

18 days to go! We leave for our wedding two weeks today. Wow. Picked up my dress and its still gorgeous! Please excuse my wine faces. And the massive amount of paper behind me that is our fire starter pile.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @kaitlynmichelle I love so many things in your post! Wedding around the corner, beautiful dress, and FROZEN at your bachelorette! So awesome!

• Options
    Ohmygosh I am missing being around here so much!! 

@Severmilli12 You are so very pretty and I'm so happy for your wedding!!! 

@swazzle keep us updated on any new housees you fall in love with and feel free to share them :)

@goldenpenguin ILOVEYOURDRESS soo much!!!! It looks so perfect on you!

I had a pretty decent weekend, I had a slumber party at my mom's on Friday because she had to babysit my daughter while I went to school saturday.. and my FI was out of town for a golf tournament with his dad and I have never slept alone at my house!  So we had wine and watched the Muppet movie.  Saturday I had school and then we went to the renaissance festival (big deal in MN).  It was pretty cool and my daughter met fairies and mermaid (attached is a pic of her with a mermaid)
    Today, I grocery shopped and am sitting on my couch waiting for the Cowboys to start playing :)  WOOP WOOP!! 
  • Options
    @severmili12 -That last picture of you taking the shot is amazing lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards