Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Did you register for "fancy china"

2»

Re: Did you register for "fancy china"

• Options
    We definitely did! I love to entertain and FI's family is very much a "pull out the fine China for special occasions" family which I am a fan of. My family is massive and not very formal, but if we have my parents and sister, or say my best friends over, I'd love to be able to pull out the pretty stuff. (We registered for Wedgewood Pashmina fine china, both place settings and serving pieces) They are about $150/setting which, when I think about weddings I've gone to, is about my budget for gifts and I always try to give the couple a setting or two of their china so I hope my guests like this as well! If they don't thats okay too :) Their choice what to buy us, if anything.

Actually, even the 'everyday' dishes we registered for are, in my opinion, super nice. They are the Kate Spade Hopscotch collection.  They are about $80/place setting.
  • Options
    We did. I love to entertain! DF was iffy at first, but we found a less expensive set (Parchment by Mikasa) that is just beautiful and he came around.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards