October 2014 Weddings
Options

Newlywed Groups

We are about halfway through the month, so I might guess that about half of us on this October board are married already. If not, we all will be married soon!!!

I have been looking high and low for newlywed forums or social groups and have really not had much luck at all. Do you ladies know of any groups for us to transition to after we are married?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Newlywed Groups

• Options
    The main community here has a ton of newlyweds as well as women that have been married for a long time. I am much more active on the main forums and will be after I am married.
  • Options
    Well when October is over the October 2014 board will stay around for 2 years, so we can stick on here together!

There is also The Nest (which is owned by the same company as The Knot), but TK has a ton of newly (and not-so-newly) married women.
  • Options
    bekt14bekt14 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited October 2014
    I have also been trying to find a newly married forum. I'm tired of talking about wedding planning, so I don't really want to stick with TK boards, but the Nest boards dont seem to have much activity. 
    We should keep posting on this board, since we will be going through milestones in our marriages at similar times probably!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm with you @bekt14!
  • Options
    Aw, I really enjoy discussing wedding planning, and I think that it's fun to see everyone's ideas and stories. My wedding was so small and easy that I didn't really need much advice or many of the TK resources anyway, but I still really enjoyed coming here!
  • Options
    Yes us October 2014 brides have to stick together lol Can we all get married to our husbands again? lol
  • Options
    Should we create a Facebook group for all of us to bond through? I don't mind creating it, if you all would be interested in joining!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards