Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

NWR - gift dilemma

Re: NWR - gift dilemma

• Options
    Another commenter asked why you were present after asking for your account to be deleted. You answered, and the conversation progressed.

Do I need to draw you a picture?
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Who's trying to make anyone feel bad? We're all just speaking truths, right? Alllll within TOS.

• Options
    beethery said:
    Another commenter asked why you were present after asking for your account to be deleted. You answered, and the conversation progressed.

I'd like to see one of your pictures.
  • Options
    beetherybeethery member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2014
    Who's trying to make anyone feel bad? We're all just speaking truths, right? Alllll within TOS.
    Seriously, the shit is rich coming from someone who can't do shit else but try to shame others for things they're not embarrassed about.

Especially when the same individual was very quick to deny any issues she brought up and asked for input on when the input was not positive.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Tequila! At least I got one in for the night! And there's always tomorrow.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options

I'm using the same email address. 5 years ago I created it and when I was going to create one this year I remembered I got one already. Sorry you feel like you need to be right. Not this time. Dear Lolo. You are twisting the truth. But it is ok. If it makes you feel better I don't care. It seems like you feed on This. Sorry @AddieCake‌ i am off to watch some tv and spend time with my criminal husband apparently a dwi is something new to you guys. I recommend more reading. So no more shots. Sorry about your week hope it gets better. Being a teacher must be stressful.
    You're the one who called him a felon. In Texas, where you said you lived in the thread about not having chairs at your outdoor August wedding, it takes 3 DWIs to be charged with a felony, not just one. Sorry I'm better at math and internetting than you are. You're also the one who was worried he was cheating, and then when you moved the wedding up instead of back and everyone questioned you on it, looking out for your best interests and all, said you totally weren't pregnant, "geez everybody stop asking me, oh wait ok sure I am pregnant, except just kidding. Maybe." Everybody up to speed now? Really glad we ever wasted any time giving a shit about you and trying to give you advice? Thought so.

• Options

I'm using the same email address. 5 years ago I created it and when I was going to create one this year I remembered I got one already. Sorry you feel like you need to be right. Not this time. Dear Lolo. You are twisting the truth. But it is ok. If it makes you feel better I don't care. It seems like you feed on This. Sorry AddieCake‌ i am off to watch some tv and spend time with my criminal husband apparently a dwi is something new to you guys. I recommend more reading. So no more shots. Sorry about your week hope it gets better. Being a teacher must be stressful.
    Keep lying on the admins. Please. I'm going to make sure to ask KP for confirmation tomorrow, but based on what she said today, the account you were using before your hilarious flounce fail was banned by Lynda, and remains banned.

You didn't have that little '5' cake on that account. I remember little details like that, and I'm not the only one.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    beethery said:
    That new signature gif is funny! I really find it hilarious that you are still low-key trying to shame me for shit I am not embarrassed about AT. ALL.

College is paid for, and lord knows I didn't have to resort to a likely false entrapment pregnancy to expedite a marriage to a convicted felon, well... I mean if he's got three DWI's he's got a felony in your state. I don't know how many strikes he's got but DWI is a DWI. That happily ever after shit gives me chuckles. When are you going to start posting about him being distant and hiding shit from you again?

Mods have got the receipts on your bullshit. Keep trying. 

Seriously, if you're going to make shit up, don't do it on things we can EASILY fact check.  
    Double QFT. 

Whatcha gonna try next? Wanna try bemoaning the horrible lives our FIs and Hs must have for being stuck with us? FIs and Hs, might I add, we've never feared were cheating on us to the point of GBCKing to "figure things out" before coming right the fuck back to plan a shotgun wedding to the aforementioned alleged cheater. 

Try harder Lolo! I'm surprised and amazed on how much effort you are putting on trying to make me feel bad. Xoxo

....coming from the person who's admitting tracking down another user on social media.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Try harder Lolo! I'm surprised and amazed on how much effort you are putting on trying to make me feel bad. Xoxo

....coming from the person who's admitting tracking down another user on social media.

That was too perfect!
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    @climbingbrideny I've seen this before on different posts- what is the "bye felicia" thing?

• Options
    jenna8984 said:
    @climbingbrideny I've seen this before on different posts- what is the "bye felicia" thing?
    @jenna8984http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bye felicia

• Options
    Also, the whole Bye Felicia thing started with the movie Friday. 
  • Options
    Yeah it had that listed as the second definition if you scroll down a bit. :) Keeping up that storied tradition of accurate UD definitions, of course. 

• Options
    Yeah it had that listed as the second definition if you scroll down a bit. :) Keeping up that storied tradition of accurate UD definitions, of course. 
    Whoops. I didn't scroll! 
  • Options

Wtf? Why am I in a box???

I feel like we should start taking bets on when the next time you come back is going to be because it seems to me that you can't even go a day.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards