Chit Chat
Options

What's everyone doing this weekend?

Is anyone else getting married besides Steph?

Tonight, we're going to the movies.

Tomorrow, I'm doing some shopping 

Saturday night, we're going out to a fancy pants dinner with my friends. Thank you Restaurant Week! 

And Sunday, I'm doing nothing but relaxing. 

Re: What's everyone doing this weekend?

• Options
    We have literally no plans. Which is awesome. I'll probably clean tomorrow while he's at work and I'll go to my sister's on Sunday to watch the Sunday Ticket games. Then H and I can argue about the TV since the Bears and Hawks will be playing at the same time Sunday night. And by argue, I mean that I'll watch the Bears in the living room with the big TV because there are EIGHTY TWO hockey games in a season. 
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    I'm already terribly jealous of everyone else's plans. I work all weekend...and next weekend. Next day off isn't until the 22nd. I hate November.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

FI & I are leaving for the treehouse tomorrow morning.  I took Monday and Tuesday off, so hooray for 4-day weekends!  We drive back Monday and then we plan on taking advantage of all the free stuff military members are getting on Veterans' Day Tuesday.  He NEVER goes for any of that stuff because he doesn't like attention for being in the Army - I say fuck that - freebies for my sweetie here we come!

• Options
    Sleeping. I'm trying to get over this illness before it really kicks my ass.

See! I can be good! I went to the doctor, I got medicine, and I've been resting before it got to hospitalization and breathing treatment status! I'm so proud of me.

Also I'm gonna go take a nap.
  • Options
    My dad's coming to visit! I'm very excited because he lives clear across the country. I'll be picking him up after work. I do have to work a couple hours on Saturday, but we should still get some good visiting time in. FI is super nervous but has been great at suggesting activities. He's met my dad before, but dad's never seen our place so I think he's scared dad'll think it's not good enough or something. I think it'll be fine though :) He'll also hopefully meet my future in-laws Saturday night.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I guess I'm busy, I don't know...Mail thank you cards, finish organizing the kitchen, a bit of food shopping to cook meals for next week, and going to the Art Gallery of Ontario.  My mother is calling me for a "1 week post wedding check in"  LOL
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    We're piloting a fall break here, so I'm off today till Tuesday (Remembrance Day).  5 day weekend, and all I have planned is a 90 min massage this morning.  I told DH that I'd have the brain power to marathon some TV and that was about it.  

• Options
    Finally seeing Gone Girl tonight. 

CHRISTMAS EXPO tomorrow, clearly I am excited! I need Christmas decorations. But I will also have to break it to my sister that we won't be home for Christmas this year- because FILs are big fat babies and ruining my first Christmas married. 

Sunday we are watching football and meeting with our DJ. 

• Options
    cupcait927cupcait927 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2014

We don't have anything planned I do believe. Well, aside from going to the local brewery for their 4 year anniversary celebration. We know the owners pretty well and they'll be doing tastings in full pint glasses that you get to keep, food, a couple of new beers, and there's a drawing to win a free growler a week for a year.

FIL mentioned last night to H that he wants to go to the Bills game on Sunday and I was like "please go!" so I can have the house to myself but MIL doesn't really want FIL to go, since they have a lot to do around their house this weekend. So it probably won't happen but I'm still crossing my fingers.

• Options
    We're going to look at wedding venues. I'm both excitied and terrified because I do not know what I am doing. We have 4 appointments on Saturday and I think 1 or 2 on Sunday. 1 for sure, but I thought FI told me he booked a second one.
  • Options

Gone Girl was sooooo good.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

I CANNOT WAITTTTT!!!! We just haven't had time to see it yet and I've been dying! 

• Options

I CANNOT WAITTTTT!!!! We just haven't had time to see it yet and I've been dying! 
    That's what we're seeing tonight too!! I'm so happy to finally be going to see it. 
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Happy Birthday @jells2dot0 !!!

Well tonight my plans consist of: 

and watching Bridezillas on Netflix :D

Then Saturday we're going to tailgate and watch the Auburn game - WDE

Annnnd then on Sunday we are taking engagement pictures, so I can come back and post an AW with cheesy shots like this:

Anniversary

• Options
    Jells2dot0 Happy Birthday! Today i'm working, working on my lab and thin sections. I'll also have to study since I have a test monday. Saturday no idea. Most likely study and do errands/clean. Sunday my mom is coming to visit and we are going to drink/watch football. My 21st was monday and V's birthday was last night so we have been celebrating on and off for a week ha.
  • Options
    We were supposed to go to a wedding ceremony and engagement party tomorrow, but I think we're just going to do the engagement party. It's a 2 hour drive, so we're going to make a weekend of it. H wants to take our bikes up and go for a ride with his friends Sunday morning, but I feel like after a party full of wine and food, the last thing I want to do is get up early Sunday morning and ride.
  • Options
    Jells2dot0!!!!

We are having poker night tomorrow night with DH's brothers and cousins.  

And I'll need to do laundry and pack before I go to New York on Monday!
  • Options
    Tonight I'm going to enter service tickets and do laundry. My whole week got fucked up by an ongoing job so I have to play catch-up. Tomorrow I'm going to file shit for most of the day, clean up around the office, and then pick my parents up from the airport. I'm excited for them to come home so I'm not the only one holding down the fort at the office.

Sunday I think I'm going to finish laundry, clean the house, and play ESO all day. I might test cookie recipes for the big christmas cookie mail-out I'm trying to make an annual thing.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Thanks for the birthday wishes! I wish that my fever would do away :-/

• Options

Happy Birthday @Jells2dot0have a fantastic day!

Tonight H and I are going to have a date night in and have a picnic on our floor. I have some steak in the crock pot with some cream of mushroom soup and will make some rice to go with it. We are then going to bake cupcakes together and make some popcorn and then sprawl out on our floor and watch movies.

Tomorrow is our new kitty's first vet appointment. After that I am going to clean the apartment while H runs some errands.

Sunday my bff is coming over for brunch while H hangs out with his guy friends.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I have to do some homework today. 
    Tonight there is a little concert thing at a coffee shop/book store place that some people from my group are going to, so I might go to that tonight.  
    (Not a gif but I couldn't find one :/)
    Saturday and Sunday are planless right now.
  • Options
    Tonight I'm meeting my FI at 6:30 and we are taking the train to NJ to pick up his kids for the weekend!  Yay!  I had to miss our Wednesday night dinner this week because I've been sick and the kids both drew me adorable pics and sent me videos to feel better so I just wanna give them huge hugs!  

Tomorrow his son has a soccer game at 10 and then we are going to come to the city.  It's supposed to be super cold so we will go to a park for a bit and then come back to the apartment and do some baking and cookie decorating!  I also promised his daughter we can have a manicure party.  Then a movie night at home with them.

Sunday we get most of the day with them too so will probably do bagels and a lazy morning in the apartment and then we are thinking of going to the Central Park Zoo before bringing them back to their mom's.  Sunday night will be sushi on the couch with the FI and relaxing as we are usually exhausted by then!

• Options
    Happy birthday @Jells2dot0! Put this damn year in the rear view! 

I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow, and got voluntold into QAing our new website sometime between 7pm and midnight. WTF?! Dumbdumbdumb, there won't be anything they can/will do to fix anything in those 5 hours so it's super pointless. Oh well. I'll be drinking.

Besides that... not too much of anything! Looking forward to a relatively quiet weekend.

• Options
    Taking this one to the vet today. 

I'm going to try and go to the DMV tomorrow. Not looking forward to that. 

The rest of the weekend we'll be moving all of our junk out of our apartment. I'm hoping to fit some baking in. I have some zucchini that need to be made into muffins. 
    Anniversary

• Options
    FI just texted me to tell me he has the sniffles and feeling a bit ill. So, might have to take care of him all weekend. But if he's feeling better tomorrow, we're supposed to go out for dinner with his friend (one of his GM) who is in London on business from Toronto. He wants to go to an all British pub. We don't have a shortage of those around here!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy birthday Jells2dot0!  Yay November birthdays! 

I just decided I'm taking FI out to dinner tonight because I really don't feel like cooking and I have a feeling he won't want to cook either. Tomorrow morning my giant goofball dog is going to the vet. Then we're headed out of town cuz FI wanted to take me back to the place where we first met for my birthday! (my real birthday is Tuesday but Tuesdays suck). 

So after that I have a feeling (and I'm hoping) Sunday will involve a lot of sleeping and laziness :) 
  • Options
    I work Saturday and I'm going to go visit family on Sunday.

I feel tired. Can I just skip through to New Years already?

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards