Budget Weddings Forum
Options

In need of great Dj service!

Hi there, 
I am getting married Aug next year and I am trying to get most of my planning out of the way now. Currently looking for DJ service.  I recently received an email from The D jay Company for a Black Friday promotion.  I am Curious to see if anyone has heard of them and has any info about the company.  The deal they are offering for Black Friday sounds so great. The flyer says the first 5 people that call in get.....
DJ/MC for 4 hours 
30 LED up lights 
 Pin spot for the cake
Custom GOBO 
Photobooth all for $1,299
too good to be true ??? please any thoughts ! 

Re: In need of great Dj service!

• Options
    This is an international board, you may have more luck posting on your local board.
  • Options
    @wandajune6‌ can you help out with moving this?

• Options
    wandajune6wandajune6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2014
    This would fit best on a local board. I'd like to move the post but can't tell which is appropriate. @imcrisalvarez, please advise.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    The $1299 sounds like a good deal and possible.

I have not heard of them but we hired a local DJ (who works in collaboration with his wife) that also does a photo booth, videotography and we will be paying $1600. 

The package includes:
    -Pre wedding video
    -Ceremony video
    -Video of the reception (main dances)
    -everything edited
    -MC for the night
    -Music playing during social hour and dinner 
    - 4 hours of dance time
    -photo-booth set-up and running for 4 hours
    -bride and groom get a picture book of all photo-booth pictures
    -guests get a copy of their picture

We have been at a wedding he was at and did a nice job.
    After pricing things out we found this to be the best deal in our area! 
    Plus we booked over a year in advance so he gave us 2013 pricing plus a percent off. 

• Options
    Hi there, 
    I am getting married Aug next year and I am trying to get most of my planning out of the way now. Currently looking for DJ service.  I recently received an email from The D jay Company for a Black Friday promotion.  I am Curious to see if anyone has heard of them and has any info about the company.  The deal they are offering for Black Friday sounds so great. The flyer says the first 5 people that call in get.....
    DJ/MC for 4 hours 
    30 LED up lights 
     Pin spot for the cake
    Custom GOBO 
    Photobooth all for $1,299
    too good to be true ??? please any thoughts ! 

Well very good luck to you and just visit Music in live productions. You will definitely find all at one place. Hope this will help you. Have a good time.
    Vendor, @wandajune6

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards