Chit Chat
Options

Kim K pics --- NSFW

Re: Kim K pics --- NSFW

• Options
    edited November 2014
    amelisha said:
    I don't disagree with the principle of your posts, esstee33, but I will add that Kim K did not have anything close to those proportions in, say, the early 2000s. She's always been curvaceous but I don't think there's much doubt she's had work done just because of the incredible difference. Women's bodies do change with weight gain, age, pregnancy, etc., but I think this one is way too exaggerated  compared to her early twenties to be plausible.

Personally, though, I don't have a problem with that if it makes her happy, whether or not she's confirming to beauty standards set out by our misogynistic society or whatever. None of us can say that we don't do SOMETHING to that end, be that wearing makeup, styling our hair, wearing certain clothes, whatever. I know not everything takes it as far as Kim K here, but yeah, if anyone is judging her for trying to live up to "unrealistic" standards of beauty they need to take a look at themselves unless they're living a no shaving, no makeup, no hairbrush, muumuu kinda life. Which is fine too.

I just...yeah. I don't even like this woman but I find myself inclined to defend her because I don't think she's doing anything wrong.
    I haven't read all of the other posts but I wanted to touch on this- she is clearly much different than she was when she was younger, I agree completely she's had work done, but if you check out her momma (who i'm sure also had work done) she also is incredibly curvy and has a tiny waist with a big ol booty too, so I don't believe that Kim's small waist is entirely unnatural. Chole also has a bitty waist- some of it has to be genes.

ETA: ignore me. I see others said the same thing :) 

• Options
    sarawifenowsarawifenow member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited November 2014
    I am pretty sure I saw on her Instagram or some other social media her promoting waist cinchers that she uses to train her waist.  So her super tiny waist is most likely her training her waist to be that tiny, thus accentuating her voluptuous ass/hips.  So no, her waist has not always been that tiny, but no she has not had plastic surgery (or at least I am assuming) on her waist, but rather using corsets to make her waist tiny in a 'natural' way.

I have heard this as well.

Kim Kardashian is one of those people that I really don't care about. I LOVE Khloe though and will admit that I like to watch their shows.

ETA:

Those butts must run in the family

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I am pretty sure I saw on her Instagram or some other social media her promoting waist cinchers that she uses to train her waist.  So her super tiny waist is most likely her training her waist to be that tiny, thus accentuating her voluptuous ass/hips.  So no, her waist has not always been that tiny, but no she has not had plastic surgery (or at least I am assuming) on her waist, but rather using corsets to make her waist tiny in a 'natural' way.

Kim Kardashian is one of those people that I really don't care about. I LOVE Khloe though and will admit that I like to watch their shows.

I like Khloe as well.  She seems the most normal out of all of them.

• Options

Khloe is such a bitch, and she is the divine wordsmith that gave us Douche Lord!

Love it.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    HeatherKatHeatherKat member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited November 2014
    I can't believe no one has posted this yet-- love, love, love Chelsea!

Amor vincet omnia.... par liones.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I've had cosmetic work done on my teeth and it drastically changed my face.  Waxing my eyebrows and learning to use makeup different also makes my eyes look totally different than they did when I was in my early 20's.  My waist is also disproportionately small compared to my hips and ass and if I bothered to stop eating cheese and chocolate and worked out my abs more, would be even more so.

My point is that I don't think it's SO dramatically photoshopped and not even that she's necessarily had extensive work done.  People change.  Yes, there was definitely SOME photo shop but honestly, not a huge deal in my opinion.

As for the kardashians as a whole, if people want to watch them and buy their shit, awesome.  Good for that family for being relatively talentless and turning it into a lucrative existence.  I'm personally not into it but then again other people aren't into some things I am.  It doesn't make any difference to me, people watch and buy what they enjoy, if that's the Kardashians, it literally has no impact on my life.

• Options
    My FI sent me these images yesterday and asked for my take since his whole office was having a "photoshop or not" argument.

My take? Of course it's photoshopped, it's a magazine cover. I mean, there is definitely SOME photoshop going on. But to assume that the nature of that photoshop was to whittle her waist down (or accentuate her butt)? That is too big an assumption. She's a tiny person with a tiny waist, and she's been in enough photos to know how to position herself to maximum effect.

Frankly I think a lot of the "no woman has a butt like that" talk (not necessarily here, but in general) is pure bullshit. I've seen red carpet photos of Nikki Minaj, for example, with a large, beautiful, shelf-like butt that absolutely could've held a champagne glass. These things can of course exist, and honestly the idea of a bunch of people scrutinizing a body characteristic around the water cooler skeeves me the fuck out. 

I don't like the Kardashians. I have read too much about the exploitative Kredit Kards they've put their names to, for example. But what bothers me about Kim isn't even KIM--it's the kind of culture that loves to idolize the trappings of fame and wealth and sexuality without even bothering to care whether there's anything ELSE going on beneath the trappings. I agree completely that her success means that she (or someone in her circle) is intelligent, but I hate that our culture is so into the Cult of Celebrity that they'll fall for the kind of celebrity who is, let's face it, pretty much trolling us. She didn't do much to get on TV, but now that she's been there, she has made us look at her. She married a rap star. She got ANNA WINTOUR on board, people! I can actually respect her for succeeding at that; but I lose respect for our culture for allowing themselves to be so easily duped. And myself, for writing a screed about it here, too.
    Yeah, I think a ton of people are also failing to grasp that depending on how you stand, you can make yourself appear to have a very different body shape. If I put more weight on one leg than the other, I look way less curvy. I also know how to dress to hide or accentuate my gigantic ass. Kim wears things that deliberately make her already huge ass look even bigger -- look at how much peplum she wears, FFS! She totally plays up her figure to make it even more obvious. 

RE: the bolded: Yeah, I haven't spent this much time thinking about Kim Kardashian in my entire life. Like, cumulatively. I'm not sure if I've ever had a conversation about her at all, to be honest, haha. 
  • Options
    That damn game of hers is very addictive!  Anyone else play?

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    Yes.

I can't figure out why I like it so much but...I own two homes and just got married...also when I started to play my best friend said "Make yourself a dude, I want to see what happens when you're a dude" so I'm a dude in the game. 
  • Options

YES. I think that's why I like her. Because in some bizarre made up game universe we are bff's and give each other hand hugs.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    hellohkb said:
    YES. I think that's why I like her. Because in some bizarre made up game universe we are bff's and give each other hand hugs.
    She is so supportive of me in that game! Even when I do really bad on a job she tells me I did great or it was so great to see me! 
  • Options
    hellohkb said:
    She is so supportive of me in that game! Even when I do really bad on a job she tells me I did great or it was so great to see me! 
    I showed up to her Halloween party in regular clothes (but I kind of punked it up a bit since I couldn't buy the Halloween costume...not enough coins) and she still thought I looked great!

How the hell do you get more of those damn K coins anyway?!

• Options
    I have no idea what this game is, but it sounds entertaining. Someone explain, pleeeeease? 
  • Options

^^This.
    Also, think Dita Von Teese. Due to tightlacing, her natural waist is 22". It is possible.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    esstee33 said:
    I have no idea what this game is, but it sounds entertaining. Someone explain, pleeeeease? 
    https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashianGame

It's a game for your smartphone, and it's stupid but it really is fun!  The premise is that you are trying to go from a nobody to a powerful A-list celebrity, and Kim kinda takes you under her wing and befriends you.

• Options
    My FI sent me these images yesterday and asked for my take since his whole office was having a "photoshop or not" argument.

My take? Of course it's photoshopped, it's a magazine cover. I mean, there is definitely SOME photoshop going on. But to assume that the nature of that photoshop was to whittle her waist down (or accentuate her butt)? That is too big an assumption. She's a tiny person with a tiny waist, and she's been in enough photos to know how to position herself to maximum effect.

Frankly I think a lot of the "no woman has a butt like that" talk (not necessarily here, but in general) is pure bullshit. I've seen red carpet photos of Nikki Minaj, for example, with a large, beautiful, shelf-like butt that absolutely could've held a champagne glass. These things can of course exist, and honestly the idea of a bunch of people scrutinizing a body characteristic around the water cooler skeeves me the fuck out. 

I don't like the Kardashians. I have read too much about the exploitative Kredit Kards they've put their names to, for example. But what bothers me about Kim isn't even KIM--it's the kind of culture that loves to idolize the trappings of fame and wealth and sexuality without even bothering to care whether there's anything ELSE going on beneath the trappings. I agree completely that her success means that she (or someone in her circle) is intelligent, but I hate that our culture is so into the Cult of Celebrity that they'll fall for the kind of celebrity who is, let's face it, pretty much trolling us. She didn't do much to get on TV, but now that she's been there, she has made us look at her. She married a rap star. She got ANNA WINTOUR on board, people! I can actually respect her for succeeding at that; but I lose respect for our culture for allowing themselves to be so easily duped. And myself, for writing a screed about it here, too.
    I thought she had butt implants, too.
  • Options

hellohkb said:

I showed up to her Halloween party in regular clothes (but I kind of punked it up a bit since I couldn't buy the Halloween costume...not enough coins) and she still thought I looked great!

How the hell do you get more of those damn K coins anyway?!

Sometimes if you download sponsered apps they will give you Kcoins!

When I get home I'm going to post some KK Hollywood memes.

• Options
    doeydo said:

Yep, she had implants too. Apparently one of the implants burst while she was performing? There are a lot of obvious before and after pictures.

But again, I don't think it's a big deal. If someone wants surgery to enhance their appearance, who cares?

• Options
    So far if she posed naked? Seems like she enjoyed herself and for that I say good for her. Really good for her. Even if it is photoshopped I think it is great that she is so comfortable with her body.
  • Options
    Maybe one of you ladies with a more voluminous backside can answer me this, if it's not too personal... the thing I think is most likely to be photoshopped in those pictures is smoothing out her skin, because I can't imagine having that voluptuous a butt with not cellulite (and I've seen episodes of the show where she is complaining about having cellulite in general). Is it actually possible to have a butt that big but also smooth??
  • Options
    doeydo said:

I didn't know about Nikki's implants, if they are in fact the case. Doesn't mean she's less of a "real woman" though.

And I see many, many women every day while commuting/just walking around who have the kind of butt you could set things on, with small waists. I highly doubt every single one of them has had plastic surgery. My point still stands.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options
    Maybe one of you ladies with a more voluminous backside can answer me this, if it's not too personal... the thing I think is most likely to be photoshopped in those pictures is smoothing out her skin, because I can't imagine having that voluptuous a butt with not cellulite (and I've seen episodes of the show where she is complaining about having cellulite in general). Is it actually possible to have a butt that big but also smooth??

I don't have a huge ass but the one I have is definitely not baby bottom smooth. I believe the magazine said that they did photoshopping to smooth out the skin and make the skin tone more even which doesn't surprise me in the least. Also I am sure her regular spray tans, plus sticking her butt out which tightens up the skin and the weird oil that is all over her, plus the lighting all help to make things smoother looking then what they really are.

• Options
    doeydo said:

I didn't know about Nikki's implants, if they are in fact the case. Doesn't mean she's less of a "real woman" though.

And I see many, many women every day while commuting/just walking around who have the kind of butt you could set things on, with small waists. I highly doubt every single one of them has had plastic surgery. My point still stands.
    She could also be wearing padded clothing too, who knows.  I always had assumed plastic surgery. 

• Options
    I have a little bit of cellulite, but not much. Mostly mine is on my thighs (inner & outer). You'd have to get pretty close to see it very well, though. I have almost none on my butt. 
  • Options
    doeydo said:

She could also be wearing padded clothing too, who knows.  I always had assumed plastic surgery. 

There are exercises you can do to make your booty bigger. She probably had surgery but she could just exercise a lot.
  • Options
    As far as I know I'm cellulite free. I'm also 24, I think age plays into it a little (but I could be dead wrong...thought I read that somewhere...like People magazine or something). I gotta be honest, I don't spend a lot of time exmaning my backside, I do have dimples on my booty though, they're cute.
  • Options
    Injections usually make that possible. A combination of exercise, and the right injections/procedures will make a big, smooth booty possible.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards