Nevada-Las Vegas

Need some opinions please

Re: Need some opinions please

• @vegasbride2015 I have only been to Cancun...it was amazing. Plus all inclusive has great perks. I have always wanted to go to Cabo and that is on the west side of Mexico so something to think about. Where are you going for yours? 
    My wife and I absolutely loved Excellence in Playa Mujeres (near Cancun), it was soooo much better than the Sandals we went to on Honeymoon.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lglepper they really do, and I saw pictures of the Presidential suites and some other ones. I know their regular rooms are huge so I can imagine their suites. I LOVE their buffet too. I always go there when I am in town. It is a true sin not to 
  • @lgpepper I looked on youtube and read different reviews about where to stay. apparently one of the buildings is right under the voodoo lounge and they say unless you want to hear that all night, that is not the place to sleep lol. Some rooms did look run down, but still huge. I am curious because I haven't seen anyone actually do something at the Rio. I love the VooDoo lounge it is awesome. People watching if fun there too! Also during the week non guests are allowed in their pool area
  • Voodoo Lounge looks sick! I wanna go!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • nyhollydaynyhollyday member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited November 2014
    @lgpepper not sure if they have updated this or not, 2011 video, but this guy has a huge room. just looks old lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s84QBr6mZr8 space wise is kool.

@vegasbride2015 you should, great spot. it is indoor and outdoor.
  • @lglepper We were torn between Ghost Bar and Voodoo Lounge because with Ghost Bar there are places to sit, but from what I hear, with VL you have to have bottle service for places to sit, if you don't feel like dancing all the time (which I won't). I had a promoter contact me saying he could get me into both places, no cover, during open bar at GB, and VIP entrance for $70...not sure if I will do that though. Maybe we'll hit both places depending on how tired we are LOL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @vegasbride2015 I have gone to VooDoo lounge and didn't pay for bottle service to sit. I had a front row seat to drunk women falling down the steps. Unless it is certain nights they are trying to get extra with it. I went to LAX at Luxor...sometimes they leave a list out to put your name on to get in the club for free or other ones that the promoters work.

@lglepper yea I don't know if they are, but I feel like aren't, they are so big...BUT if people are looking for space on the cheap then that seems like the place
  • That looks like the vista room at Mandalay Bay.
    Anniversary
  • @jayjaay really? is it that big too? because that room looks huge and I don't think it is that expensive
  • our Suite at the Delano 2100 sq Ft - I feel knowing the sq footage really helped me and the layouts.
    Anniversary
  • nyhollyday how many ppl are you thinking of having?
    Anniversary
  • @jayjaay planning to invite 50.

Has anyone had a group dinner or reception at Serendipity? I love that place
  • I got info from Serendipty. The problem I had is it is not really private. It will be outside on the balcony and EVERYONE will see as they are walking past. I was a little worried that people would say comments or something (as some drunk people do). I may have my meet and greet there now that I think about it...it's so great! If you're looking for similar drinks/food...check out Holsteins. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @hmgiffor They don't offer to put you inside? It isn't that huge. They should let a group large enough be inside and keep the walk up window open for customers to sit outside. That would be a great meet & greet spot, that is one of my favorite restaurants. The original one is here in NY. They have great food in big portions. 
  • for 50ppl - that suite would be fine the vista or the delano pres.
    Anniversary
  • Has no one used the Media suite recently?
  • Media Suite will be on the small side for 50ppl
    Anniversary
  • I would say the media suite is more for like hosting a "Fight Night" Where everyone would be watching the TV, Vista is more for hosting a socail gathering.
    Anniversary
  • @jayjaay ahhh thanks, because I was wondering what the difference was although I thought the media was bigger. Layout wise I guess Vista is better. Space wise with layout in mind is Vista better than Stardust at The Orleans 
  • I hafta see the stardust layout, lemme go see it
    Anniversary
  • OH! I luv the way the Orleans suite looks!!! Did you go visit it?? What's your draw back with it?
    Anniversary
  • Are you kidding that place looks great! I would say  the only slight draw back is location?? It's not on the strip? other then that is the pricing good?
    Anniversary
  • Yeah, location is the Stardust suite's issue, other than that, it's much nicer than a Vista from a room perspective.  Vista will have a better view since it's 64 stories up and on the strip.  Stardust requires the use of their catering, since the room is 'free', but in general, their catering is pretty reasonable so that usually ends up being a non-issue.  If I wanted the strip view, I'd go vista, but otherwise, Stardust is better.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• The only thing is you have to use the catering at the Stardust. The Orleans isn't too far off the strip..I have stayed at Club De Soleil and its not too far from the Orleans. I figured in MB you can essentially do what you want. At least you can move furniture into theater room if necessary to put down a dance floor or something. I saw a picture where someone set a table up over a bed in one suite. Way to optimize space!

View wise..the Palms takes the cake lol...I laid on the couch in my room over an hour staring at the view once because I could see the entire strip. I haven't seen the view from MB.

I keep trying to look on youtube at the stardust...the videos kinda suck lol. I looked at the Vista and Media on youtube too..people don't know how to hold their phones.
  • Stardust suite has a view too BTW... I will be in vegas one week from today!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards