Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Hair - opinions, please.

I will be wearing the ever popular (so I'm told here) Adorae Louise gown.
https://dtpmhvbsmffsz.cloudfront.net/posts/2014/01/07/52ccdaeb25cab7317801347f/m_52ccdaf5de4f281d00011c0c.jpg

Unfortunately because of distance, I am unable to have my hair and makeup trial on the same day as a fitting.  I love the dress, I loved my hair trial....do you think they will look good together?

Feeling a bit nervous about it.  I'd hate to get into my gown and want my hair to be completely different. Thanks, everyone.

Re: Hair - opinions, please.

• Options
    I don't see why it wouldn't work. I think it looks beautiful and will look great with the dress!! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you! my FI doesn't want to see the dress so I haven't had many people to share everything with.  Just nerves kicking in I guess.  72 days!
  • Options
    I too don't see why they wouldn't work together.  I didn't have my hair and makeup trial the same day as my dress fitting.  I just picked a hairstyle that I loved and I picked a dress that I loved and since I loved both of them they worked together just fine.  Really one or the other would have to be really odd and out there for them not to work together.

• Options
    The hair is seriously gorgeous, and the gown is beautiful! Together, breathtaking. Stop overthinking, and go for it!
  • Options
    Your hair is beautiful! I think they'll go together and compliment one another well. I think your face will also be a focal point with your hair up and back, and the shape of the dress! Lovely!
  • Options
    Thanks! I'm feeling better about everything since my first fitting. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards