Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

HELP WEDDING DRESS QUESTIONS

So, here are the two dresses I'm in LOVE WITH. The one with the black skirt will be changed to white and the actual wedding dress I'm worried because it's not ankle length and I have my heart set on a sheath ankle length wedding dress.

Here;s my questions:
Do you think the black skirt dress would look good for a wedding dress with a white skirt?
Do you think the black skirt dress would look good with more of a scoop neckline?
DO you think the actual wedding dress would look good being ankle length?

Re: HELP WEDDING DRESS QUESTIONS

• Options
    I like both dresses. I like the neckline of the 2 piece. But I do not like the ankle length. It just looks like the dress was hemmed too short and doesn't look right. Do you want that just so you can have some type of fancy/ sparkly shoes or something? I think it would look at lot better the normal length and you can pull your dress up for a few pictures of the shoes. Unless you want actual tea length (mid calf) then I can get on board, but not ankle length.

• Options
    I agree. Both dresses are nice but there's something about ankle length that says "evening wear" rather than "bridal". 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    have you tried on any dresses i would go and try on as many dresses as i could to narrow down what you like and dont like.

you cant base how something looks on you without trying it on what if you purchased this dress sight unseen online and you got it and hated it 

btw both dresses came from nockoff websites 

• Options
    Not a fan of ankle length, TBH.  Here are some real brides with ankle length dresses just so you can get an idea of what it might actually look like instead of looking at posed models:
    Plus size real bride in the Simply Be Grace dress
    Justin Alexander 8527 One Shoulder Tea Length Wedding Dress
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards