Chit Chat

Favorite movies of 2014?

2»

Re: Favorite movies of 2014?

• csuave said:

Favorites: About Last Night, Draft Day, The Other Woman, Gone Girl, The Good Lie, Kill the Messenger, St. Vincent, Foxcatcher, Imitation Game

Worst: Lucy

Overrated: Birdman.  I thought it was good but not as good as some on my favorites list

2013 Mention: The Way Way Back was so good.  I don't know many people that have seen it so thought I would mention it since it might be new to you.        

it remember me of inception shutter island black swan to name a few that after watching it you were like wtf happened? honestly i dont remember how any of them ended, just bits of them all.
  • I agree Lego Movie, Grand Budapest, and Maleficent were awesome. Also X-men. I know the movies get a lot of criticism but it's alone worth it for the Peter Dinklage and Quicksilver scenes. 

There are so many movies on my list that I haven't seen but we wait until we can "borrow" DVD copies from the interwebs. 

Thug life!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • csuave said:

Favorites: About Last Night, Draft Day, The Other Woman, Gone Girl, The Good Lie, Kill the Messenger, St. Vincent, Foxcatcher, Imitation Game

Worst: Lucy

Overrated: Birdman.  I thought it was good but not as good as some on my favorites list

2013 Mention: The Way Way Back was so good.  I don't know many people that have seen it so thought I would mention it since it might be new to you.        

OMG I watched that movie like 6 times in a row. (Not on the same day though lol). It was AWESOME! 
  • Guardians of the Galaxy. Pre ordered it, watched again and again. Still not old. I am Groot.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards