Chit Chat
Options

1 minute to new season of Treehouse Masters....

lyndausvilyndausvi mod
First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited January 2015 in Chit Chat
yep, I'm a dork who gets excited for this show on a friday night.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

Re: 1 minute to new season of Treehouse Masters....

• Options
    I remember watching a marathon of that show and it made me super jealous. When I was a kid I had an awesome tree house. Even in high school I would sleep in it. I think having a tree house again is an even bigger goal for me than owning my own home.
  • Options
    I love this show too. I used to watch it all the time with MIL. But we don't have satellite here, so I never get to watch it any more. :(
    imageDaisypath Friendship tickers
  • Options
    I love Treehouse Masters! Pete is hilariously dorky. Too bad I can't watch it any longer - no cable = no animal planet.
  • Options
    I love this show!
  • Options
    I love this show. My favorite treehouse was the Irish treehouse with a moss roof that rained on itself. I late night binge watch these shows, rather than watch them weekly.

• Options
    I love this show. My favorite treehouse was the Irish treehouse with a moss roof that rained on itself. I late night binge watch these shows, rather than watch them weekly.
    That was my favourite too. I don't remember liking the family very much, but that treehouse... Holy crabsticks.
    imageDaisypath Friendship tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards