Chit Chat
Options

So I think I almost got assaulted or kidnapped over my hair color today

larrygagalarrygaga member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited January 2015 in Chit Chat
So I'm walking on the sidewalk and I'm on the phone with my mom. I see this big fat dude who was hovering by a tree reach out for my arm, so I like hopped into the (empty) street to avoid him. I heard him say "Is your hair natural" as he grabbed at me. I think I just turned around and glared at him, and as I did so I saw him starting to follow me. He kept calling HEY HEY to me over and over and so I started walking faster towards a business door. I heard a guy behind me say to the big fat creeper something like "Hey guy stop it". I saw him stop to talk to the guy and I was almost to my car so I got in and took off. I'm really pissed because I got scared and what fucking right does he have to make me feel that way? I'm also mad because it freaked my poor mom out as I was telling her what happened. She thought it was going to be like Taken. 

Thank you random dude who stopped him. I wish I could go back and say thank you but I thought it would be best to get the hell outta dodge. 

I mean lots of people are attracted to my hair and want to touch it because they are simple and simple people like bright shiny things, but SERIOUSLY.

The only reason I'm not totally scared is because he weighed like 700 pounds and I could have walked faster than he could run. bitch can't catch me
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: So I think I almost got assaulted or kidnapped over my hair color today

• Options
    Ugh, that is really creepy and scary.  So sorry that happened, but thank goodness you were able to get out of there.  Good for you for heading toward a public place and then diverting to the car once he was distracted.  Your poor mother must have been worried sick! 

Really glad you're okay, lady!

• Options
    That is scary. I'm glad that guy intervened and that you are alright. (((Hugs)))
  • Options
    I'm glad you're ok!
    Anniversary

• Options
    I'm happy you are ok! I was grabbed once and it was awful :/
  • Options
    WTF is wrong with people?!  Glad you're okay! 

• Options
    I'm happy you are ok! I was grabbed once and it was awful :/
    What did you do????
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Glad you're OK! I'm jealous of your hair but that guy took it way too far. Love the do avatars @lurkergirl‌ and @larrygaga‌
  • Options

larrygaga I was 16 at the time and I was in New York City on vacation. Just like you, the creep was interested in my hair (not color wise, but I have very curly hair). He was a street vendor and I was interested in his stuff. As soon as I got close, he grabbed me and started to sexually assault me and pulling on my hair. I was able to kick him in the crotch and push away from him (he was kinda weak) and I disappeared in the crowd. I haven't been back to NYC since :/

Of course my dad didn't think it was that big of a deal and told me it was my fault. My mom pretends it never happened. At least my friend who was there at the time was understanding.

• Options
    Well that's fucking weird and creepy as shit. Wtf? People are bizarre. I'm glad you're okay, boo! *hugs*

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    OMG. Thank goodness there are still good people out there too. And fast Larrys.

• Options
    Glad you're OK! I'm jealous of your hair but that guy took it way too far. Love the do avatars @lurkergirl‌ and @larrygaga‌
    GO MAKE ONE @Gustafson28 !!  They have a whole GoT section!! :)

• Options
    jdluvr06 said:

larrygaga I was 16 at the time and I was in New York City on vacation. Just like you, the creep was interested in my hair (not color wise, but I have very curly hair). He was a street vendor and I was interested in his stuff. As soon as I got close, he grabbed me and started to sexually assault me and pulling on my hair. I was able to kick him in the crotch and push away from him (he was kinda weak) and I disappeared in the crowd. I haven't been back to NYC since :/

Of course my dad didn't think it was that big of a deal and told me it was my fault. My mom pretends it never happened. At least my friend who was there at the time was understanding.

WTF?!??!!
    And they wonder why I go to therapy ha. My dad thinks I should have known better to approach a stranger and my mom doesn't talk about heavy stuff. I know this unhealthy and I don't let affect me as much as I use too. I'm still wary of people if they are kinda close to me while I walk by or sitting to close.
  • Options
    So, I'm very happy you're okay but also very curious. Do you have unicorn hair? Mermaid hair?

Ps- @lolo883 I love love love your disney bride and bridal party 
  • Options
    jdluvr06jdluvr06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited January 2015
    BUT WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE FLATTERED BY HIS COMPLIMENT HE WAS JUST BEING NICE AND YOU JUST DIDN'T LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LOOK LIKE A CALVIN KLEIN MODEL EVEN THOUGH HE WAS BEING NICE SEE GIRLS HATE NICE GUYS THEY ONLY LIKE DOUCHE BAGS GIRLS ARE SO MEAN AND FUCKING WHINY HOW DARE THEY WANT TO WALK TO THEIR FUCKING CAR WITHOUT BEING HARASSED GIRLS ARE ONLY HERE FOR US TO LOOK AT AND HARASS ANYWAY YOU'RE DOING A HORRIBLE JOB AT BEING A WOMAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
    Nice guy syndrome 

• Options

BUT WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE FLATTERED BY HIS COMPLIMENT HE WAS JUST BEING NICE AND YOU JUST DIDN'T LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LOOK LIKE A CALVIN KLEIN MODEL EVEN THOUGH HE WAS BEING NICE SEE GIRLS HATE NICE GUYS THEY ONLY LIKE DOUCHE BAGS GIRLS ARE SO MEAN AND FUCKING WHINY HOW DARE THEY WANT TO WALK TO THEIR FUCKING CAR WITHOUT BEING HARASSED GIRLS ARE ONLY HERE FOR US TO LOOK AT AND HARASS ANYWAY YOU'RE DOING A HORRIBLE JOB AT BEING A WOMAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

Let's run away together.

I'm glad creepy dude didn't take our Larry!
  • Options
    Gross! Glad you're Ok! I got grabbed in Beijing like legit he grabbed my boob and I screamed "what the fuck". But we were in fucking China and he didn't understand and my husband wasn't about to punch him and go to Chinese jail so we just booked it back to the room and I was terrified to leave the room again. Made me feel so violated.

• Options
    /dead
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    jenna8984 said:
    Gross! Glad you're Ok! I got grabbed in Beijing like legit he grabbed my boob and I screamed "what the fuck". But we were in fucking China and he didn't understand and my husband wasn't about to punch him and go to Chinese jail so we just booked it back to the room and I was terrified to leave the room again. Made me feel so violated.
    OMFG
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    IrishPirate60IrishPirate60 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    Stay away from buses in Rome. There's a man there with a permanent limp who was behind me there. The bus was sardine-packed. He reached under my arm, grabbed my breast, and began to squeeze. No room to slap him, so I lifted one foot, set it down on his instep, then shifted all my weight. Then I ground my heel. He got off at the next stop.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options

Ew ew ew so creepy! Wtf is wrong with people :( Glad you're ok though!

Formerly martha1818

• Options
    ew ew ew.  So glad you're OK!

If he had hurt you, douchecanoe would've had a whole bunch of ass kicking Disney princesses after him.
    Anniversary

• Options
    MagicInk said:
    That's it were moving to an island where we just cook, eat, craft, and drink. And we'll watch crappy reality TV and never wear pants. And no one will get stolen.
    Sounds good to me. My h so lovingly (eye roll) pointed this out to me tonight after I told him about larry. First off he is glad you're safe larry. Anyway he was all "if anything happened to one of your mb people there is a chance the rest of you will never find out and you'll always wondered what happened. That would really suck". I found that revelation to be kind of upsetting. Needless to say I smacked him after pointing that out. Gah! I hate it when he hangs out with BIL (my sister's husband). They get all kinds of morbid and point shit like that out.
  • Options
    MagicInk said:
    That's it were moving to an island where we just cook, eat, craft, and drink. And we'll watch crappy reality TV and never wear pants. And no one will get stolen.
    Will there be margaritas and hair dye? 

I'm going grey on this island. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Gustafson28Gustafson28 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    I totally made one last night at 3 in the morning! Just didn't make it my avatar.. When I'm home I'll fix that shit

Wtf! I totally quoted you @lurkergirl‌ but TK ate it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards