Chit Chat

Probably nosy, but....

Re: Probably nosy, but....

• dcbride86dcbride86 Washington, DC member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Second Anniversary First Answer
    doeydo said:
    So, I have another TMI question that is about penetration.  The first bit of getting the d in, it feels really tight in there and we have to work to get it in all the way.  Then, once it is in and we start going for a few thrusts, it feels all very not tight, at least to me.  Does anyone else have this happen?
    You just need more foreplay.  Does he go down on you before sex?  Because that could totally solve your problem.
    KatieinBklnWhatawagSBNy
  • JCbride2015JCbride2015 Dirty Jerz member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary First Answer
    I put "several times a week" which is probably like 2-4 times.  Fi is also well-endowed and I have an ectropion (I had to look this up after my gyno told me... it's a cervical abnormality that causes pain and bleeding, ick).  So between his size and my anatomy, sometimes p in v sex gets painful if we go too long or try to do it two days in a row.  I definitely need the "recovery day."  We sometimes fool around or Fi gets a BJ on days when I'm not up for it.

Fi has a stronger sex drive than me.  Sometimes I require a lot of warming up before I really feel in the moment and into it, whereas he could just be pounced upon at any moment and go with it.  He likes to have a lot of physical contact to feel loved and sex/ physical intimacy is really important to him.  So I try to touch him throughout the day and make a point of cuddling even on days we aren't actually having sex.  I think sometimes he gets noticeably stressed out and grumpy when there hasn't been enough physical touching going on.

On that note, I think we are too far apart on the couch!  Skooching over!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• VulgarGirlVulgarGirl Desert Oasis member
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    doeydo said:

So, I have another TMI question that is about penetration.  The first bit of getting the d in, it feels really tight in there and we have to work to get it in all the way.  Then, once it is in and we start going for a few thrusts, it feels all very not tight, at least to me.  Does anyone else have this happen?

It sounds like you need to be stretched before getting the d. Have him finger you for awhile first, one, then two, slowly prepping you, warming things up. Also lube.
  • levioosa said:

So....since we're TMI-ing it anyways....

Any other good recommendations for lube besides the two mentioned?  My problem with lube (cheapo  lube) is that when I use it I get yeast and urinary tract infections (sorry, TMI).  KY doesn't seem to cause as many problems, but I still try to avoid it. Coconut oil works pretty well too, but it stains my sheets. 

We really like Wet Original. The silicone Wet is also amazing, but too pricy for how often we would use it and it isn't good for the toys we use either. We tried a bunch of different brands and kinds of lube before deciding on our favorite. We like the consistency of Wet and it tends to stay slick the longest without getting sticky/tacky. Plus it is easy to clean up and affordable, especially if you buy it on Amazon.
    levioosa
  • esstee33esstee33 Pittsburgh member
    Ninth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    So....since we're TMI-ing it anyways....

Any other good recommendations for lube besides the two mentioned?  My problem with lube (cheapo  lube) is that when I use it I get yeast and urinary tract infections (sorry, TMI).  KY doesn't seem to cause as many problems, but I still try to avoid it. Coconut oil works pretty well too, but it stains my sheets. 
    We really like Wet Original. The silicone Wet is also amazing, but too pricy for how often we would use it and it isn't good for the toys we use either. We tried a bunch of different brands and kinds of lube before deciding on our favorite. We like the consistency of Wet and it tends to stay slick the longest without getting sticky/tacky. Plus it is easy to clean up and affordable, especially if you buy it on Amazon.
    For a second I forgot what thread I clicked on and I thought we were talking about BBQ sauce when I read "wet original," haha. 
    ashley8918mlg78JCbride2015levioosa
  • JCbride2015JCbride2015 Dirty Jerz member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary First Answer
    amelisha said:
    There's no way to talk about it without it sounding like a humblebrag, either, lol.
    It's a good "problem" to have.  #notreallyaproblem
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• lovesclimbinglovesclimbing Alaska member
    Seventh Anniversary 2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer
    I put several times a week. About 2-3 actually. h would like at least daily and I also would love to do it more frequently, but I can't. If we have it too often, I just can't get in the mood, no matter how hard I try. H does foreplay, although sometimes I do think he could do more, and I do tell him sometimes.

If I'm not in the mood, it's tough on him because I don't really enjoy giving hand jobs. I will but it takes really long and he likes the same thing over and over. So if I try to slow down or mix it up, he says that's not working. I have been unable to find a single thing he likes other than just up and down. sorry, probably TMI.

Now oral, I am one of those weird women who really LOVES sucking on him. But I can never get him off because my jaw gets sore too soon
    lurkergirl
  • I put several times a week. About 5-6 times. Admittedly this has increased a lot since I've gotten pregnant. My sex drive has like skyrocketed.
  • emcme22emcme22 Dear Old Donegal member
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    It depends. During the course of our relationship
    I've gone from med free to meds that wicked effected(I never use the right one of those words) my sex drive and now I'm kind if in between. It's usually at least once a week-3-4 times a week. Definitely less then when we first got together.

I also semi recently was diagnosed with cyclical vomiting syndrome and have had some rough times associated with it which has definitely effected things.
  • amelisha said:

larrygaga said:

amelisha said:

Not to get graphic, but we have a size issue that sometimes limits frequency, as I sometimes need a recovery day depending on the previous day's exuberance or duration, and more than once a day is asking for a painful next day as well.

We do other stuff every day I'm not up for the whole enchilada (lol...) though, so I still consider us "daily" people. 

Damn are you dating Shaq?

FI's actually only about six foot even and like 150 pounds. VERY small feet for a tallish dude too, interestingly...8.5. Which just goes to show that appearances can be deceiving.

ETA: Sorry everyone. Bet you all really wanted to know that....

------
    Some positions make a big difference for large and long partners, could prevent some of the friction and stretching to the limit and knocking on the cervix discomfort. Check it out. Rarely have I known a guy who was unwilling to do something new. I dated a well equipped man who made me appreciate Save a horse, ride a cowboy sex.
  • amelishaamelisha Canadian Texas member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2015

amelisha said:

larrygaga said:

amelisha said:

Not to get graphic, but we have a size issue that sometimes limits frequency, as I sometimes need a recovery day depending on the previous day's exuberance or duration, and more than once a day is asking for a painful next day as well.

We do other stuff every day I'm not up for the whole enchilada (lol...) though, so I still consider us "daily" people. 

Damn are you dating Shaq?

FI's actually only about six foot even and like 150 pounds. VERY small feet for a tallish dude too, interestingly...8.5. Which just goes to show that appearances can be deceiving.

ETA: Sorry everyone. Bet you all really wanted to know that....

------
    Some positions make a big difference for large and long partners, could prevent some of the friction and stretching to the limit and knocking on the cervix discomfort. Check it out. Rarely have I known a guy who was unwilling to do something new. I dated a well equipped man who made me appreciate Save a horse, ride a cowboy sex.

ETA BOXES GRR

I can't help but giggle a bit at this and "do you guys use lube?" because I was a pretty, um, experimental girl in my single days and for big old former slutbags like me "what haven't you tried?" might be a better question. FI and I are, um, the adventurous type? And we were on-and-off friends with benefits for years before I agreed to date him, so a relationship based entirely on sex for so long gave us ample opportunity to have gone from Positions 101 to...well. Hahaha. We've got it as figured out as it'll ever be and it's not really as issue most of the time except for needing a day off once in a while.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    lurkergirlesstee33chibiyui
  • Nothing like practice!

But often on these boards, not knowing the age and history of posters, I am surprised to find many people who have only had their spouse as partner, and have limited ideas of the possibilities. Not your problem or mine.
    doeydo
  • amelishaamelisha Canadian Texas member
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper

Nothing like practice!

But often on these boards, not knowing the age and history of posters, I am surprised to find many people who have only had their spouse as partner, and have limited ideas of the possibilities. Not your problem or mine.

To say the least, haha. It's definitely an eye-opener for me sometimes too, as my circle is like me and i don't really know anyone who's only had one partner IRL.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My favorite is whole groups of people who don't consider oral sex having sex, but more a favor you do a guy so he will be cool with you being a chaste virgin.

Man, hubby's sisters, Catholics raised in Brooklyn, were choking with laughter after some young friends of their kids left one night. Saying, can you imagine telling any of our school nuns who grilled us about our morals, " Of course I am a virgin, I'm chaste, I don' t open my mouth when we kiss or wear short skirts. And all of the guys I go out with are fine and never push me to have sex, as long as I give them all blow jobs on a regular basis."
    doeydocharcoalandblush
  • edited June 2015
  • edited June 2015
  • I do not assume everyone who has had only one partner knows little of sex in general, and years back assumed the opposite, that regardless of premarital experience, everyone experiments once married.
    But I have learned that many people are very ignorant about sex, and often people who remain virgins until marriage , particularly into mid twenties or thirties also come from families in areas where parents resist any sex ed and do not allow any books, tv or movies with sex.
    So it no longer surprises me as it used to when I come across people who have never tried anything other than missionary position.

One of the last clinics I worked as a nurse last fall, a teen was hysterical because she had gotten an abscess in her naval. The doctor wanted to snip a little dead tissue to clean out the area so a virulent infection would not spread.
    She thought that meant she was being sterilized and would never be able to have babies. Because if you could not untie the naval knot, a husband could not plant his seed and a baby could not get out.

An American raised girl mid teens.
    doeydo
  • emmaaaemmaaa North Carolina mod
    Moderator 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
    I do not assume everyone who has had only one partner knows little of sex in general, and years back assumed the opposite, that regardless of premarital experience, everyone experiments once married. But I have learned that many people are very ignorant about sex, and often people who remain virgins until marriage , particularly into mid twenties or thirties also come from families in areas where parents resist any sex ed and do not allow any books, tv or movies with sex. So it no longer surprises me as it used to when I come across people who have never tried anything other than missionary position. One of the last clinics I worked as a nurse last fall, a teen was hysterical because she had gotten an abscess in her naval. The doctor wanted to snip a little dead tissue to clean out the area so a virulent infection would not spread. She thought that meant she was being sterilized and would never be able to have babies. Because if you could not untie the naval knot, a husband could not plant his seed and a baby could not get out. An American raised girl mid teens.
    Lack of sex education and sexual experience is not the only factor in that, that is just stupidity. 

theartistformerlyknownasashley8918levioosaJCbride2015
  • I knew I liked you @amelisha‌ but now I :heart: you.

amelishaslothiegal
  • Unfortunately many parents (to me, dangerously ignorant and also stupid) prefer their daughters ignorant. Someone who attends a religious school not public, or is home schooled, may know nothing about her own body. And in some areas public schools go along with it. Some high school biology textbooks that have big sales do not include the reproductive system of any animal, or any human, anywhere in their books.
    Which is a hint they are not going to discuss genetics or god forbid, evolution.
    doeydo
  • edited June 2015
  • edited June 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards