Wedding Woes

The real Friday

What's up?

My ear is killing me this morning and I don't know why

My new computer comes today so I'm going to have to figure out how to transfer files and set up my programs.

Bunco tonight.  I need to look at the menu to see what I want.

DH is going out tomorrow night.

Re: The real Friday

• I feel so much better.  My stomach is still a little sketchy but so.much.better.  I showered and washed my hair, which makes me feel like a human again.  I might try eating in a while.  I have had one bowl of soup since Tuesday night.

My legs are sooooo hairy.  I was already a little late shaving them before I got sick.  I'm still kinda weak so it was a choice between washing hair and shaving legs.  I had to wash the hair.  The legs will have to wait another day.

We have no plans for the weekend, other than DD1's basketball game tomorrow.
  • Yes!!!!

I have a friend that loves JLo, so I'm going to dinner and the movies to see her new movie. Saturady, another friend is having a party at her house. This is the most action I've had on the weekend, since the new year started.

• Game night tonight (band started playing at 9:30, no go), then party prep tomorrow with party on Sunday day.  Making marshmallows and the cocoa bar (who knew that it'd be mid 50s at the end of January) and setting up the snowflake stuff for the kids.  At some point, absolute crash.
  • No plans for the weekend really.  I need to figure out the whole piano moving thing---my uncle wants it out of the house, and I want it in my house---but the person we contacted, no response.  Even after 3 attempts and 2 messages. 

H works tonight, and then 16 tomorrow (double-back) and back on Sunday.  So he'll be a zombie Sunday afternoon/evening. 

I really am looking forward to using our new workout arena (I'm calling it something fantastical).  It is set up with netflix, hulu, youtube capabilities.  I see myself logging many hours down there. 
  • All I want to do is sleep and that's so not going to happen.
  • Morning.

DS is going to see the Pro Bowl player's practice with my dad. I figure that tonight will be low-key as he'll be tired. No real plans for this weekend, but I do want to clean out my office.

I'm ready for today to be over already.
  • We are now season ticket holders for the columbus crew.
  • Tonight we have friends coming to town to see the new baby and then we are going out to dinner.

Tomorrow night we are having a game night with my 2 sisters and assorted kids. 

In between I will help son and dil with grocery shopping and whatever they need.

• We're going to see my grandma Sunday, and I can't wait.  I don't remember the last time I saw her (the Thanksgiving before last, maybe?), so I'm excited.  I want to get some pictures of her with the kids, too, because who knows when we'll be able to do that again.

Other than that, starting to put things together for the Woozle's Valentines Day party we're hosting in a few weeks, and trying to get the house back in order.  With everyone being sick last week and sleep-deprived this week, things have started to slide.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards