Florida-West Coast

Need Reception vendors- ideas?

Hello everyone- I’m hoping to seek some assistance with finding a BUDGET FRIENDLY florist, photographer/ videographer and some who can assist with decorating my indoor reception area.

I would like a vendor who can do beautiful work without making me go bankrupt. Please let me know your suggestions!!

Appreciate the help!

(Getting married this August)

Re: Need Reception vendors- ideas?

• Not really giving you a person here, but I am doing my own flowers... Sam's Club has beautiful and inexpensive flowers of all types. I have small "fish bowl" type vases, hot glued big rhinestones onto them, and learned how to make a bouquet by myself, with the assistance of youtube!
    So, my flower arrangements & centerpieces are costing me $250. My mom & mother in law will be putting them where they need to be. For freeee!!!
    I'm currently looking into Care.com for assistants to help me! The profiles list what the people are willing & able to do & you can ask them to provide references or pictures of things they've done before. $10 an hour is definitely worth it when you could pay $100 per hour to a service.

My wedding WILL be less than $5k! haha
  • have you gotten married yet?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards