Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Seriously? Your already married!!

2»

Re: Seriously? Your already married!!

• Options
    CMGragain said:
    She was banned?  Details!  Details!  Please!
    I missed it too, but apparently there was a thread where she was using her "I'm a bar owner and I SEE things" credibility to victim-blame women who are assaulted. That thread and her continual trolling got her booted.
  • Options

levioosa said:
    CMGragain said:
    I missed it too, but apparently there was a thread where she was using her "I'm a bar owner and I SEE things" credibility to victim-blame women who are assaulted. That thread and her continual trolling got her booted.
    It's important to note that the thread in question was started by a poster who was afraid that she had been date rape drugged and was asking for advice.  So it was completely out of line for her to say the things she did in addition to having a generally disgusting mindset.  That's not the thread to air out your victim blaming thoughts. 
    I am so glad she's gone. I missed this thread, and she's lucky I did. What a fucking disgusting excuse for a human being.
  • Options
    levioosa said:
    CMGragain said:
    It's important to note that the thread in question was started by a poster who was afraid that she had been date rape drugged and was asking for advice.  So it was completely out of line for her to say the things she did in addition to having a generally disgusting mindset.  That's not the thread to air out your victim blaming thoughts. 
    Woah, woah WOAH! How did I miss this? When did this go down??
  • Options

levioosa said:
    CMGragain said:
    I am so glad she's gone. I missed this thread, and she's lucky I did. What a fucking disgusting excuse for a human being.
    She also then showed up in someone else's thread at the same time and was making fun of them/personally attacking them for having family issues. I thought I was gonna get banned for sure. 
  • Options

levioosa said:
    CMGragain said:
    She also then showed up in someone else's thread at the same time and was making fun of them/personally attacking them for having family issues. I thought I was gonna get banned for sure. 
    Ugh, I forgot about that.  She was just a terrible person all around.  Ten bucks says she still lurks the PPD threads to see if we talk about her.  The thirst is real. 

• Options
    JennyColadaJennyColada member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited February 2015
    Sweet, BSC was banned?! Oh, that explains why it's been such a joy to be on TK lately. Hrm.
  • Options
    levioosa said:

CMGragain said:

I remember that thread, I was still lurking at the time and I was disgusted by her comments.

• Options
    OMG! That bitch! Throwing a free party and not forcing herself to do tedious paperwork in another country versus getting the marriage license beforehand to save stress? WTF!!! 

Who cares? A wedding isn't about you watching them sign a piece of paper.. its about celebrating their love and supporting their decision. I don't understand the problem with this. The whole pretty princess day thing is something i think only the women on the knot worry about.. you guys shouldn't be so troubled by what other people are doing. You're not the government. you don't get to pick and choose what is right and what is wrong. Now.. bring on the shit talking. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited February 2015
    You all just seem so upset about something so incredibly insignificant. If you care about the people who are having the wedding yet have already signed government paper, go to their wedding. If you refuse to attend someones wedding because they signed legal papers beforehand, then don't go. They probably don't want you there any way since you are missing the literal point of the entire thing. A CELEBRATION OF THEIR LOVE. If it bothers OP so much, just attend the reception. see? there. you get your way, random guest. Why can't you just have a glass of free champagne and be happy for your friends? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited February 2015

^^ What the hell does that even mean? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

It's my fault. I summoned a Shit Stirrer by mention She Who Shall Not Be Named.

For my next act, I shall summon Cthulhu!

Actually, TK kinda reminds me of Arkham Horror every once in a while. . . the different types of SS that come in to cause chaos remind me of the different Old Gods that fuck with you in that game.  And we do seem to gradually loose sanity participating in threads. . .

Now I want to play Arkham Horror.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards