Chit Chat
Options

Cosmetic advice - NWR

12346»

Re: Cosmetic advice - NWR

• Options
    Lowell14 said:

Any recommendations for a liquid liner that is relatively easy to apply? I have a shakey hand so I usually only use a pencil liner

Avon has a new eyeliner pen so easy and simple. Easy to clean off my face.

Live fast, die young. Bad Girls do it well. Suki Zuki.

• Options
    esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015
    @Lowell14 I've just started using the new Tarte clay paint liner and I looooooove it. It glides on SO easily. 
  • Options
    http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Eye-Makeup/Eye-Liner/eye-studio-lasting-drama-gel-eyeliner.aspx

This stuff is awesome but you have to be able to put on your eyeliner perfectly the first time. I draw on my daily cat eye (I'm one of those), put on my eyeshadow/primer and then draw over my eyeliner line. It lasts until the next day if I don't take it off. It never runs and you have to try to make it smear. I always suggest waterproof makeup for everything daily always. 

Gross. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

I had to get blood work done at the doctor this morning. The medical assistant said I had great veins, and I said "thanks! The Red Cross seems to love them." She said "oh that's so great that you donate blood! I go as often as I can, but had to wait a little while because I wanted another tattoo." This woman is in her 60's. She excitedly told me about the awesome tree of life tattoo she got on her shoulder, and how she incorporated a lotus flower into the design because both of her daughters have lotus tattoos. She said her only gripe is "now the butterfly on my other shoulder looks really off balance, so I'm going to go back and add more butterflies."

Fun story. My shop had a 67 year old woman come in and get her nose pierced. She did it just so she could make her daughter have a conniption fit at book club. She thought my little diamond stud was cute and said she wanted the exact same thing in pink.

She rocked it. 
    My economics teacher in high school was about 65 and got her tongue pierced two years before I had her in a teacher.

As the story goes: she was in a staff meeting and the principal said something stupid so she blew him a raspberry. She then thought how AWESOME it would have if her tongue had been pierced too. So she got it done.
  • Options

Wow, I skipped over this thread because I don't wear makeup and thought "eh, I wouldn't be any help"...goes to show, any thread can get heated no mater how mundane the subject.

I missed this trainwreck because I was OOT at the time.

Ah, CC.  Don't ever change.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    Lowell14 said:

Any recommendations for a liquid liner that is relatively easy to apply? I have a shakey hand so I usually only use a pencil liner

Benefit's They're Real! Puch Up liner: http://www.sephora.com/theyre-real-push-up-liner-P386915

Makes it pretty much fool proof.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards