We're from WA, and he's dead set on having a beach wedding down in OR at the Dunes.. I'm dead set on having a Winter Wonderland themed wedding in December locally here in WA...
Is there any way to compromise?!
*He grew up going to the Dunes
*no one else does this
*He doesn't want to have a traditional "boring" wedding
* I grew up always wanting a winter wedding
* I don't like summer weddings very much
* Getting married at the Dunes would be a lot harder to plan and be a long drive for everyone
* It could rain!!
* It's the beach so it would be super windy and you won't be able to hear anything
* We'd have to let kids go to the wedding (which I don't want unless they're my nieces)
With all that being said... how do we compromise?! A winter themed summer wedding? HAHA no.. a wedding at the Dunes is a cool idea though, but that's it. Just a cool idea