Chit Chat
Options

Hair Color Change - UPDATE photo of new color in comments!

13»

Re: Hair Color Change - UPDATE photo of new color in comments!

• Options
    MagicInk said:

Not to completely change the subject for your very pretty hair (PRETTY ME LIKE). But I saw this on pinterest this weekend and thought of you and @pinkcow13.

hahaha that's amazing

• Options

Your hair is beautiful!! I wish my hair could look like that. It's so shiny and the layers are perfect!

Thanks!  i actually haven't had it cut in like 5 months haha but my girl is awesome

• Options

MagicInk said:

Not to completely change the subject for your very pretty hair (PRETTY ME LIKE). But I saw this on pinterest this weekend and thought of you and @pinkcow13.

hahaha that's amazing
    This is awesome, and so true. I was totally fine after Thursday morning's session!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Oh it's so silky! Looks great!

• Options

The color looks great. Just in time for (hopefully) warmer weather. I am so jealous that your hair is so smooth and silky. I try (and give up) to get my hair that smooth.

• Options
    arrippa said:

The color looks great. Just in time for (hopefully) warmer weather. I am so jealous that your hair is so smooth and silky. I try (and give up) to get my hair that smooth.

Haha well I mean my stylist blew out my hair, I can't do it that well.  I use a curling iron for make it look smoother (and a lot of hair product) but thank you!  This is my hair if I don't blow dry it:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards