Chit Chat

Anyone watch Pretty Little Liars? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

Re: Anyone watch Pretty Little Liars? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

• I could definitely see Andrew being in on it somehow. I really don't want him to be but I could see it with the whole camp thing and archery.

I didn't pick up on how Alison's friend who shot for her could have been A! I missed that

• I am so unashamed that I'm obsessed with this show. In fact, I had a dream last night about it, and in my dream, A was Aria's mom. It was seriously intense.

It's definitely not Andrew - only because they're making it SO obvious that they want us to THINK it's Andrew. 

There was an article that @swazzle showed me where I. Marlene King refers to A by gender. 

LINK - obviously spoilers!
    Glad to know I'm not the only one with PLL dreams! I had one the other day in which Spencer and Caleb were hooking up. So odd. 

What do yall think of Jason? I don't want him to be bad because he's so hot (dumb reason, I know ha), but man he is not helping himself. He just seems to have such an odd relationship with Ali. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't know about Jason..whatever happened with that money he gave someone for info about Ali? Or whatever that was..I can't even remember now. I feel like someone is going to have a mystery sibling or twin or something weird come out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hicoco said:

I don't know about Jason..whatever happened with that money he gave someone for info about Ali? Or whatever that was..I can't even remember now. I feel like someone is going to have a mystery sibling or twin or something weird come out.

I feel like that was Ezra that he gave money to? Remember that weird scene with him having a lot of money in a drawer. 

My friend just sent me this theory on Cece and I thought it was really good: 

I think when Cece went to Radley pretending to be Alison she met Bethany. Remember that flashback when Ali's mom flipped on her bc Cece pretended to be her that's what I'm referencing. I think she continued to pretend to be Alison around Bethany. Making friends and telling her all about Ali's life and friends pretending to be her. Bethany talks about how EVIL Ali is and I think she actually knew Cece. This explains why Ali (Cece) lured Bethany out of Radley (we know Cece can sneak in and out - she could have showed Bethany) and then she dressed up as Ali and Bethany accidentally hit Ali instead of Cece. Cece's true intention - get someone else to kill the girl you hate. It was the perfect murder, except Ali didn't die and Cece didn't find out until Mona went to Radley. Cece knew that Ali's mom was 1. having an affair and 2. she covered up a accidental murder or whatever happened to Toby's mom so that makes me think she was helping Cece to keep her mouth shut. Remember the email, "I can't help you anymore" from Mrs. D, then she's dead....Cece.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hmm, that IS very interesting!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I can't stop watching this show! But I agree it's just become SO hard to follow; I'm ready to be in the know now. I keep hearing that Aria is A but I just don't see how?

Formerly martha1818

• I can't stop watching this show! But I agree it's just become SO hard to follow; I'm ready to be in the know now. I keep hearing that Aria is A but I just don't see how?

I have read a few articles with "PROOF" of this, and I do not buy it at all. No fucking way it is her.
  • I can't stand her so I wouldn't care, but it just doesn't seem possible. In reality, I don't think they'll find a way to tie it in with EVERY SINGLE THING that has been done to these girls and their families. Unless they've been writing with an ending in mind since season 1 but I doubt that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't see how it could be Aria either. 

• hicoco said:

I can't stand her so I wouldn't care, but it just doesn't seem possible. In reality, I don't think they'll find a way to tie it in with EVERY SINGLE THING that has been done to these girls and their families. Unless they've been writing with an ending in mind since season 1 but I doubt that.

Well, we aren't friends anymore ;)

I have read a few articles with "PROOF" of this, and I do not buy it at all. No fucking way it is her.
    You know these articles and blogs with "proof" just crack me up. I was reading one the other day and it was the most nonsensical fucking research paper ever; everything was such a stretch. And they went into EVERY detail. It's like one time Aria word a shirt with lips on it and then A said "kisses - A" so Aria is A. 

I'm like huh?!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Also, why does Spencer have a new "love interest" every episode? Just stahp adding these rando characters and tell me who A is already (unless it's them, but I doubt it).

Formerly martha1818

• littlepep said:

I can't stop watching this show! But I agree it's just become SO hard to follow; I'm ready to be in the know now. I keep hearing that Aria is A but I just don't see how?

You know these articles and blogs with "proof" just crack me up. I was reading one the other day and it was the most nonsensical fucking research paper ever; everything was such a stretch. And they went into EVERY detail. It's like one time Aria word a shirt with lips on it and then A said "kisses - A" so Aria is A. 

I'm like huh?!
    OMG, YES! I read one where they were like "her hand kind of almost looks like an A because of the way she was holding it!" ...Really? COme the fuck on.
  • OHOHOHOHOHOH! ANDREW!

I just remebered that Aria called Andrew the night of the scout camp attack and asked him to go check on Mike, but he never picked up. He "was too busy studying" or something. Riiiiiiiiight. Sure you were, shady dude.
  • melbensomelbenso member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2015
    So the show is pretty clearly setting up Andrew as the new A.  But there is no real motive for it.  A originally wanted to destroy Allison and as best I can tell, the show has never given us a reason for Andrew to hate her (at least not more than any other student at the school).  I think there is a decent chance he is the one who went after Mike as A's accomplice.  But then again, that just might be to easy.  Either way, I don't think he's A.  Maybe a minion.  At this point, I have no idea who A is (clearly not the A from the books unless there is a HUGE twist coming tonight).  I'm really curious as to who other people think it is and why.

ETA - H makes fun of me for being obsessed with this show.  But then again, he watches Supernatural religiously.
  • Some people think Andrew will end up being Alison's twin
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hicoco said:

Some people think Andrew will end up being Alison's twin

Oh! Well that's an interesting theory! Although, I feel like her twin must be a girl based on the two dresses scene from a few weeks ago (when she was a little girl).
  • The secret twin theory is so weird to me. Mrs. DiLaurentis was a fairly petite lady...wouldn't people have noticed if she was carrying two babies??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• We ditched cable so I haven't watched this season.. I admittedly started to just get annoyed with them stringing us along. I will check this thread for sure later to see how this episode goes - I'm super skeptical of them actually revealing A. The show is such a tease... But so addicting...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • blabla89 said:

The secret twin theory is so weird to me. Mrs. DiLaurentis was a fairly petite lady...wouldn't people have noticed if she was carrying two babies??

I would not be happy if they gave Alison a twin. It just doesn't track with everything that's happened. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • littlepep said:

blabla89 said:

The secret twin theory is so weird to me. Mrs. DiLaurentis was a fairly petite lady...wouldn't people have noticed if she was carrying two babies??

I would not be happy if they gave Alison a twin. It just doesn't track with everything that's happened. 
    Agreed. I really don't like the potential twin storyline at all, but the 2 dresses scene really made me think about it.
  • littlepep said:

blabla89 said:

Yeah, I kind of feel like that would be a cop out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• blabla89 said:

littlepep said:

blabla89 said:

Yeah, I kind of feel like that would be a cop out.
    Agreed! Actually I kind of feel like any twist at this point will have me being like "what? There's too many holes in the story for it to be that person" or "that was a cop out" because we've been strung along for so long...

Formerly martha1818

• There was an article I saw earlier through the article that someone posted in here and Marlene King states they've been giving twin hints for a reason but not what we think. Hmm. Also, I was under the impression if there was a twin (whoever it might be) that for whatever reason, they kept one and got rid of one. Say Jason was little when Ali was born and they didn't have many friends or family, it's feasible Mrs. D could have had twins and only her husband knew.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Okay I'm sorry everyone I can't keep my silence anymore and no one at TK watches PPL :( (or at least doesn't own up to it) but regarding the twin theory there's something I read going around about Mrs. D and Toby's mom actually being twins...I thought that was interesting. And that big A is actually an adult who has beef with one (or all?) of the adults so they're taking it out on the girls.

Oh and there's a really good theory about Hannah's mom being the black widow. Which I don't think they've gone too much into recently but thought it tied in well with the above theories.

• KnotRiley said:

Okay I'm sorry everyone I can't keep my silence anymore and no one at TK watches PPL :( (or at least doesn't own up to it) but regarding the twin theory there's something I read going around about Mrs. D and Toby's mom actually being twins...I thought that was interesting. And that big A is actually an adult who has beef with one (or all?) of the adults so they're taking it out on the girls.

Oh and there's a really good theory about Hannah's mom being the black widow. Which I don't think they've gone too much into recently but thought it tied in well with the above theories.

Interesting...do we ever see Toby's mom? I honestly can't recall.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @blabla89 not that I can remember, but honestly these people that make the theories have to have a million spreadsheets because I can't keep track of everything.
  • KnotRiley said:

Okay I'm sorry everyone I can't keep my silence anymore and no one at TK watches PPL :( (or at least doesn't own up to it) but regarding the twin theory there's something I read going around about Mrs. D and Toby's mom actually being twins...I thought that was interesting. And that big A is actually an adult who has beef with one (or all?) of the adults so they're taking it out on the girls.

I am definitely thinking that A is one of the parents, so this fits.
  • @knotriley, love your GIF! haha! That's a really interesting idea and I hadn't heard it before..I feel like it could even fit with Toby hating the girls because he lost his mom, maybe Mrs. D wasn't there for her. MAYBE Toby and Bethany were twins and Mrs. D and Toby's mom were sisters!! That would make some sense.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards