Chit Chat
Options

Anyone watch Pretty Little Liars? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

124»

Re: Anyone watch Pretty Little Liars? *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

• Options

I also want to say that the entire episode was creepy as hell.

- Walled in: creepy
    - Mona with a mask: creepy
    - Mona acting like Ali/Stepford Wife: creepy
    - Watching while you sleep: creepy
    - MANNEQUINS AT PROM: CREEPY
    The fact that Ezra and Aria have been a thing this whole series- CREEPY

Formerly martha1818

• Options

It's been bothering me all season that all of a sudden their relationship is just totally fine, and they all hang out together?? Was it the Christmas one where all the couples had dinner together, and the guys and Paige came down in their little costumes?? Why is this suddenly okay!? She's still in high school, dude. 

Did anyone catch her mom's comment last week when they were talking about the girl who was in the park with Ali? Ella was like "You wouldn't believe what students would tell their favorite teachers. Or, maybe you would..." and Aria just kept right on talking, didn't even react! Meanwhile I'm sitting on my couch like "OH SNAP!" 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

It's been bothering me all season that all of a sudden their relationship is just totally fine, and they all hang out together?? Was it the Christmas one where all the couples had dinner together, and the guys and Paige came down in their little costumes?? Why is this suddenly okay!? She's still in high school, dude. 

Did anyone catch her mom's comment last week when they were talking about the girl who was in the park with Ali? Ella was like "You wouldn't believe what students would tell their favorite teachers. Or, maybe you would..." and Aria just kept right on talking, didn't even react! Meanwhile I'm sitting on my couch like "OH SNAP!" 

That was the most uncomfortable thing ever. 

And yeah Ella's comment had me rolling. So snarky. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    The ridiculous number of times that adult men have had relationships with high school girls on this show is creepy.  It's not just Ezra, Wren has had a thing for Spencer and Hanna. And Wilden and one of the other cops both made moves on Hanna too.  It's like Rosewood attracts all the pedophiles.  must be because their police force is so bad.
  • Options
    melbenso said:

The ridiculous number of times that adult men have had relationships with high school girls on this show is creepy.  It's not just Ezra, Wren has had a thing for Spencer and Hanna. And Wilden and one of the other cops both made moves on Hanna too.  It's like Rosewood attracts all the pedophiles.  must be because their police force is so bad.

Definitely sketchy with all the older people being involved with the young people. Especially Ali. I mean dude. She was like, what, 13 when she disappeared? That is a baby. I cannot wrap my head around them being that young. 

Seriously though, that small town is full of a lot of really attractive people. Must be something in the water. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards