Chit Chat
Options

Vent. Not about work/relationships/or wedding.

Re: Vent. Not about work/relationships/or wedding.

• Options
    ashley8918ashley8918 member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015
    chibiyui said:

Novella:

I'm about to start my second glass of drink. Although instead of fruit punch with a bit of so co I'm thinking so co with a bit of fruit punch, anyone else joining me?

I would love to join you and that beautiful, beautiful man.
  • Options
    @Novella marry me. Sure we're straight and involved with men but BF won't care as long as I'm happy.

• Options
    @chibiyui I wish I could join you. I'm in a hotel with no alcohol. : (
  • Options
    HeatherKatHeatherKat member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2015
    @novella1186: You're amazing. That was so eloquent, and I'd love to see anyone try and argue that. It's not possible.

Amor vincet omnia.... par liones.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    jdluvr06 said:

There's got to be alcohol somewhere in that hotel. Shit I've been able to buy mini bottles of moscato at a fucking Holiday Inn in West Virginia. And it wasn't from the mini bar.

Anniversary
  • Options
    chibiyui said:

jdluvr06 said:

There's got to be alcohol somewhere in that hotel. Shit I've been able to buy mini bottles of moscato at a fucking Holiday Inn in West Virginia. And it wasn't from the mini bar.

I know! I'm in fucking Washington DC! I thought these people lived on alcohol. I was so shocked to not find booze.
  • Options
    jdluvr06 said:

chibiyui said:

jdluvr06 said:

I know! I'm in fucking Washington DC! I thought these people lived on alcohol. I was so shocked to not find booze.
    Sacraliege.

Anniversary
  • Options

chibiyui said:

Novella:

I'm about to start my second glass of drink. Although instead of fruit punch with a bit of so co I'm thinking so co with a bit of fruit punch, anyone else joining me?

Man even I wanna have a few drinks with Dean.
  • Options
    jdluvr06 said:

chibiyui said:

jdluvr06 said:

I just figured out the problem with politicians. They all need a fucking drink.
  • Options
    MagicInk said:

chibiyui said:

Novella:

I'm more of a Sam girl, but i'll take Dean.
  • Options

MagicInk said:

chibiyui said:

Novella:

I'm all about Dean. He's awesome. And he can introduce me to Charlie.
  • Options
    MagicInk said:

MagicInk said:

chibiyui said:

Novella:

I'm all about Dean. He's awesome. And he can introduce me to Charlie.
    Dafuq is Charlie? Disclaimer: I am only on season 2.
  • Options
    Okay, I googled and I love her.

• Options
    Charlie is the best. But you won't meet her for a few more seasons. And her and Dean have the best brother/sister, lesbian/lesbro relationship. It's awesome.
  • Options
    HOT GINGER + PIZZA (!!!)

If I wasn't a lesbian before...
  • Options

AlexisA01 said:

AlexisA01 said:

Bottom line - the Bible is meant to be taken in context.  This explains it better - https://carm.org/leviticus-homosexuality-old-testament-law

So again, cherry picking? Because it seems like it is all over the place. I'm Muslim and I read the Qu'ran. It's my religion but it mentions the same thing about homosexuality and other outrageous things especially regarding womens' rights. I disregard many of the teachings because of my own personal logic and believe love has no bounds. There is no reason in this universe to discriminate against people on who they love. 
    @alexisa01, did you read the link I attached?  It gives a better explanation.
    I did; which explains my reply.
    Some of the teachings of Leviticus / Deuteronimy were intended to only apply to the Israelite at that time. Some of them were meant to be for all.
    But why is shrimp cocktail only for the Jews, but no homo is for everyone?

My friend and I like to instead say more homo. MORE.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Currently getting drunk with my manager

• Options

We have some people trying to kindly explain points of view, and others being insulting. Because combatting hatred with more hatred totally solves problems.

Trying to explain bigotry? It's bigotry. Flat out. It's hating and discrimnating against someone for who they are. 

It's like saying "Now, now, everyone calm down and listen to the nice man about why Jim Crow laws are maybe an ok thing".
    Yeah, I will elaborate. A poster was told the ole see you next Tuesday line. Unnecessarily harsh.

Look, being raised Catholic, my only takeaway from 13 years of Catholic education was that marriage was only to procreate. Gay people couldn't procreate so gay marriage was wrong. Jesus didn't hate gays, Catholics shouldn't hate gays, and gays would have other callings in life. Do I believe all this now? No. I believe the Church needs to catch up with the social times. Not everyone thinks this way. I hope people will come to realize those teachings are outdated. But spreading hate towards people with those beliefs is counterproductive. Someone else said some people are bigoted out of fear and not actually knowing anyone gay. I agree. I'd turn towards advocacy for rights before spewing hate right back.
    this is not directed at you @thisismynickname...I just know other people do feel this way too..

I really don't believe there are many people who don't actually know anyone who is gay- I mean gay people are everywhere just like hetero people are everywhere. What I do believe is that these people probably know someone who is pretending to be straight because they are in denial or too fucking scared to be who they are because of all the close minded assholes in this world. I have no idea why someone would be afraid of something like this either. For christ's sake they're just people who love other people who happen to have the same genitals as them! What is so scary about that??

I'm scared that there are still so many bigots in this country, this world, this planet. That's actually scary.I have a younger brother who is gay (and many others in my family who are gay) and I am so thankful that (most) of my family is accepting and he doesn't have to go through the torture of being thrown out of his home or worse like so many other people. But I am still scared that one of these days he could be attacked, assaulted, etc for who he is. It's disgusting to me to think that this could happen to him or he could be refused medical treatment, a hotel room or any of these other things just because he happens to like dick. 

This subject makes me so ragey.

• Options
    @thisismynickname lighten up. Did I call any poster out? No, sure as hell didn't. It was a joke.

• Options

I just feel like this belongs in here.

I don't think you've met Cas yet but once you meet him you will understand that this gif is completely accurate and basically cannon. I mean...come on. They're boning. We just don't see it because its the CW and they can't show it, it's ok.

Also do you like how I refer to you as "meeting" them. Like they are actual people you will eventually meet in your Supernatural journey. And they are. 
  • Options
    MagicInk said:

I don't think you've met Cas yet but once you meet him you will understand that this gif is completely accurate and basically cannon. I mean...come on. They're boning. We just don't see it because its the CW and they can't show it, it's ok.

Also do you like how I refer to you as "meeting" them. Like they are actual people you will eventually meet in your Supernatural journey. And they are. 
    I cannot wait to meet all of these people omg
  • Options

@thisismynickname lighten up. Did I call any poster out? No, sure as hell didn't. It was a joke.

Oh please. You damn well know it was directed at me. Knock off the innocent bullshit.
  • Options

Oh please. You damn well know it was directed at me. Knock off the innocent bullshit.
  • Options

No actually if I wanted to call you names I'd just do it.

• Options

Yes, @Lolo883 is the poster in this thread we should be pissy with. 

Yes, she is totally the one posting ignorant shit. 
  • Options

Ahem, I'll be in my bunk.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards