Knottie Tech Help

Registry not showing up on The Knot...PLEASE HELP!!!!

So I've seen this question posted before, but no answers on what to do, so I'm asking it myself.  My fiance and I are having a problem with one of our registries not showing up on The Knot.  Our Kohl's registry was created this past Thursday (March 26th) and it is not showing up on our wedding website yet.  It says it should only take 3 days.  I made sure everything is completely public and searchable through the settings on Kohl's.com.  I also double-checked to make sure everything was spelled correctly and that the date was correct.   I search it on the Kohl's site, and it shows up.  But nothing on our wedding website, and nothing when I search it on The Knot.  My fiance and I are also registered at Bed Bath & Beyond, and we created that registry on Sunday night (March 29th) and it was already showing up first thing yesterday morning (March 30th).  I don't understand why the Kohl's registry isn't there when it was created 3 days before the Bed Bath & Beyond registry.  My mother and maid of honor are driving me NUTS asking me when it will show up and why can't they see it.  They're even calling and texting me at work...I am an accountant, and it is the busiest part of tax season.  I do NOT have time for them to be doing this.  I need to get this resolved as soon as possible.  PLEASE HELP!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards