Chit Chat
Options

Let's talk about lingerie.

13»

Re: Let's talk about lingerie.

• Options

I go to specialty stores because VS doesn't carry my size. Also, they don't really have any lingerie that is for anyone over 30.

...My 57-year-old mom wears VS. She wears a 32A (and I suspect it's actually a bit large) but if you don't have ginormelons on your chest (which... my 38Es didn't come from her...) they actually can be very age appropriate.
    They don't carry my size, at least not in the Canadian stores. I'm a 34E.
    Oh, yeah, absolutely that's an issue. I missed that part, haha. They don't have bras for anything bigger than a D, maaaaaybe DD from the catalog. I just wanted to point out that appropriateness is possible from them if you're smaller. :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

I go to specialty stores because VS doesn't carry my size. Also, they don't really have any lingerie that is for anyone over 30.

...My 57-year-old mom wears VS. She wears a 32A (and I suspect it's actually a bit large) but if you don't have ginormelons on your chest (which... my 38Es didn't come from her...) they actually can be very age appropriate.
    They don't carry my size, at least not in the Canadian stores. I'm a 34E.
    Oh, yeah, absolutely that's an issue. I missed that part, haha. They don't have bras for anything bigger than a D, maaaaaybe DD from the catalog. I just wanted to point out that appropriateness is possible from them if you're smaller. :)
    My reading skills are lacking, too.  I thought Trixie meant Chantelle doesn't carry her size. Maybe it's the stupid quote boxes, they keep deleting the screen names.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options

I love the Chantelle bra I got a few months ago. A bit pricey but great fit and beautiful details. Much better quality than VS.

Too funny-- we posted simultaneously and that pink bra I posted up there is Chantelle.  I had never heard of the brand before but I love it!  Sexy without being cheesy and very supportive.
    @JCBride2015 What a coincidence!  I'm so glad you found something you like.  Years ago I'd see beautiful ads for Chantelle bras in magazines and knew they were totally out of my price range.  So when I saw some in a store a few months ago it was really satisfying to be like, oh wow I almost forgot about these and hey I can actually buy one now :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards