So after a few-month hiatus, I'm back in super planning mode and stressing hard. Here are a few of my grievances:
1) Bridesmaid dresses. The whole "all things mismatched" thing didn't end up working out, so now I'm scrambling to figure out a way to make all 6 bridesmaids happy and comfortable, while also looking uniform and NOT like a group of high school besties going to prom together.
2) Save the Dates. Are. Still. Not. MAILED! They've been sitting on my bureau since early March. My fiancé can't seem to get his massive family's addresses in order. STRESS
3) Cake. Like, what the hell. Why are they so expensive. At least he's finally agreed to cupcakes!
4) Favors. Do I even need them? Or are people just going to throw them away? WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY!
5) My dress. So my sister just bought HER dress for her June 2016 wedding, and now mine's starting to pale in comparison. Sister rivalry/jealousy/dress envy/last-minute regret? I dunno. I just wanna be pretty. And the salt in the wound? She bought the dress I originally wanted but didn't think I could afford. She got it discounted for the same price I paid for the dress I have now. OUCH.
6) Hair. I stopped dyeing it in October and my hair dresser can't do ANYTHING to take the layers of black away. So now, I look like a weird semi-blonde skunk. Please tell me I'll look pretty on my wedding day.
7) Wedding timing. We're have a Sunday wedding. I want to start at 3 pm, so everything will be over by the young ones' bedtimes (and also my bedtime, let's be real). Fiancé wants everything to start later in the evening to "party into the night" and doesn't think people will leave early. Going up on a Sunday? I think not. This is a hill I will surely die on.
Dear god, please help me.