Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday!

13»

Re: Tuesday!

• @alpacina im sure there are sketchball places on groupon....this place has really high reviews and is in a very high end part of boston
  • edited May 2015
    @Alpacina that cost is more along the lines of what I was thinking. I actually just sent an inquiry to the place @jenjen047 got her groupon for (but the location closest to me) and they called me back already. I'm going for a consultation tomorrow. Now I'm back to thinking I probably can't afford this lol.

ETA: did you already go for the consultation @jenjen047? Did you wax or shave before or does it matter? I didn't think to ask.

• AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2015

@lavenderfields13 - I left stubble for the consultation. I think they like to have an idea of the hair color and thickness....... Unless you only want to talk to jenjen, haha. I'm bored over here. I'll talk to you!

ETA: DEFINITELY don't wax if you're gonna get the process done. It targets the roots, so if you rip them out they aren't going to be there as a target during the procedure, and the growth cycle has to start over completely. Only shave. I think she said I'd have to wait a month or more if I had any waxing done.

• @lavenderfields13- i went au natural for the consult. i havent waxed since march 4 but they will have you shave the day before your appt.
  • thanks @alpacina (I'll talk to you too! lol) and jenjen047. I did read that you're only allowed to shave before actually getting the laser done. I don't wax anyways (see my previous statement about being a big baby) and I haven't shaved in a week so I'll have more than stubble for the consult. lol. I figured they would want to get an idea of the coarseness of the hair, etc.

• @lavenderfields13 idk if it was bc my consult was the last one of the day or what, but they didnt even look at my hair. they basically just told me about the procedure, how often the appointments are, and asked if i had questions. nothing i hadnt learned from doing some basic internet research. annoying. heads up - they book out far in advance. i had my consult 4/22 and couldnt get an appointment until 5/28.
  • edited May 2015
    huh, that's kinda weird @jenjen047 that they didn't even look! Wow I thought since they had a consult available the next day that I might be able to start appointments right away. I'm going to the one in Braintree so idk if their schedule is any different there. I saw that they still have the Groupon deal but I want to have them tell me how many appts I need before Imention the Groupon and buy it. I sent an inquiry to Ideal Image too to possibly meet with them too and compare prices, etc.

• @lavenderfields13 - yeah braintree might be different. i called yesterday and booked my 2nd appt for july to make sure i wont have to wait any longer than 6 weeks. good idea to shop around!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards