Not Engaged Yet
Options

Guess what day IT IIIIIIIS...

Halfway done the work week! Well, I'm actually more than halfway done because I have off on Friday :)

I got my hair done last night and I LOVE it. The color is perfect. I just had him trim/freshen it up for now while I'm debating on whether or not I want to go back to a pixie cut. Here's the before and after:
Tonight I have a wax appointment so that I don't have a unibrow and mustache in all of @GoldenPenguin's wedding photos and then I pick up my BM dress from the tailor! I hope it's perfect. I need to find jewelry still so I'll probably make a stop at the mall on my way home from there. Then I have to pack! I don't leave until Friday morning but I won't be home tomorrow night until late. 

What's everyone else up to on this fine Wednesday?

Re: Guess what day IT IIIIIIIS...

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 ONE MONTH! It's going to fly by now!
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @southernpeach89 - Omg that happens to me with popcorn EVERY time I go to the movies. Lucy loves it because she gets all the scraps when I change. 

@lavenderfields13 - ONE MONTH! Holy crap! Good luck at the consult. I want laser hair removal SO badly. I'd get my vahina, armpits, and lip done if I could.

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    @hummingbird125 - I can't wait to see the rest of your DIY! And your face, in just 3 days :)

• Options
    @hummingbird125 I definitely think you should make an AW post of all your DIY creations. Also I agree with the laundry folding itself. That should have already happened by now.
  • Options
    @lavenderfields13 - ONE MONTH!!! And I'm SO happy that your MUA will have a helper, I'm sure you're super relieved. I feel ya on the stress - I'm just barely more excited than I am stressed right now. Hopefully by this time next week I'm hardly stressed and just super excited.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    @cu97tiger - I can't wait to see your counter tops when they're finished! 

@caseface5 - Glad you're feeling better!

• Options
    @Swazzle I'm going for a consult to get a full brazilian-with a Groupon it will be way less expensive than I was thinking so hopefully it all works out! Last night I was reading that up to 50% of women that get LHR on their face start sprouting coarse hair on other areas of their face! I'd do electrolysis on my face after reading that!

• Options
    @speakeasy14 you will need to AW your home renovations when they are completed!! Also I LOVE the melting pot! I haven't been there since maybe my freshman year of college so imagining fondue right now is torture!
  • Options
    @swazzle, gorgeous 'do!

---
    H and I went to BWW for my birthday last night. Good food and booze was had. The Buffalo Zoo drink is dangerous though - couldn't taste the booze, so I ended up cuddled on the couch instead of working on the cookbook like I thought I would for the rest of the evening. Ah well. Never could handle my liquor well. Plus Looney Tunes was fun.

Today I have a meeting this morning, a proposal to review, and a meeting this afternoon to apparently kick a couple of PIs into starting to work on the proposal that's due next Friday ...
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 I have to get all of the original photos from my bf. I only have pictures from January to now because of my New Years shenanigans.  Once it is complete I will start an Aw thread so everyone can really see how different it looks. 

@keptinstitches sounds like you had a fun birthday!! Do you remember what was in the buffalo zoo dink?
  • Options
    @speakeasy14, ... I ordered it because it was pretty. (So many of my stories start with that, or "then I asked the bartender for something orange," or "then the game disappears and I start memory again the next afternoon"...) Google's not saving me quickly, I'll check later and let you know.
  • Options

@lavenderfields13 omg one month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@swazzle I love the cut and color so much!!

@cu97tiger I can't wait to see the finished product when the countertops are installed.

My allergies are miserable today, the one and only thing I hate about spring.  I'm ready for it to 5.  I have quite a bit of stuff to get done around the house, it's pretty messy.  I also want to watch the Rangers game, I'm really hoping they win tonight.  Meanwhile studying sucks I thought it would be easier but it's not I had projected I'd take the test at the end of June, and now I'm thinking the end of July, but we we will see what happens over the next few weeks.

Anniversary

• Options
    @speakeasy14 I hope you get to move in soon! FI and I never do anything too exciting for our anniversaries either- it's usually just dinner and sometimes he gets me flowers or something like that. 
    I still haven't had any time to look at the places you sent- I told FI we're just not going on one and he didn't like that lol. I told him he should look himself because I have enough things to do!

• Options
    @cu97tiger can't wait to see your finished countertops!
  • Options
    @swazzle LOVE THE HAIR!!
    @lavenderfields13 OMG you must be so excited ONE MONTH

I need this week to speed up to Saturday. My second interview with Sephora cannot come soon enough! I am working at two different stores today, going to mine for an hour, then leaving to go to another one about 20 mins away and work there till 7, and then after that I am going BACK to my store to close. AND one of my coworkers asked me to come in early for the third time this week and I lied and told her I had a doctors appointment before my shift. She's been a supervisor for literally like a month you'd think she'd get it together, but nope. UGH I really really really need this job. Really. The fact that I can't even wake up without text messages from people hours and hours before my shift is really obnoxious.
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    @lavenderfields13 - I wish they could make a pill that targets only certain body hair lol 

@speakeasy14 - Ahh your floors look incredible! I love your update pics so much. I will totally keep my eye out. I feel like I saw something exactly like that when I was down the shore last weekend. Remind me where you're located?

@Peaseblossom55 - Booooo Rangers boooooooooooooooo 

@TwoDimes - I have! They're very good. You should totally make the Bangin Sauce because it's amazing.

@jenjen047 - I'm not a runner so I'm thoroughly impressed by your ability to do "only" 7.3 miles! That's awesome! 

• Options
    @jenjen047, not so much writing as compiling family recipes. I'm collecting from my side (got just about all of those done), MIL, SMIL, and GMIL. My goal is to not die in our well-stocked kitchen, and it'll be nice to have family favorites in one place.

@bethsmiles, good luck!
  • Options
    jenjen047jenjen047 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2015
    @twodimes - i love the baked nuggets!! the bangin sauce is bangin too....but the nuggets are delish on their own! i always think of NEY and @swazzle when i make that or the skillet steak and onions.

@peaseblossom55 - sorry your allergies are acting up :( hugs

@swazzle - the 7.3 miles was not fast nor was it pretty.

@bethsmiles - good job vibes!! how long have you been at your current job?

ETA: @keptinstitches - how cool! great idea!
  • Options
    labrolabro member

@GoldenPenguin It's the Wednesday before your wedding! I remember this day for me last year. It was the day of running around and doing all the things!! I can't wait to see pictures from Saturday! @Swazzle and @hummingbird125 better post some sneak peeks!

@Swazzle Love the new hairs! I lol'd at your popcorn story!

@southernpeach89 Welcome to my life re: craisins. And popcorn. And other crumbly foods. Cinders loves it when I keep snacks in my bra for her!

@TwoDimes I'm glad you feel better today!

@lavenderfields13 I can't believe you only have one month left!!!

Nothing super duper exciting for me today. Last night I mowed the front lawn so I feel kind of headachy and stuffy from all the dust that got blown up. It's been pretty dry here. Tomorrow we have friends coming in to town so H and I need to finish mowing the lawn and doing some other yard work tonight. I had cleaners come yesterday so luckily I don't have to do any cleaning!

• Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2015
    @swazzle I'm in the Poconos.  I've been searching like crazy since we ripped out the pedestal sink but haven't had any luck, other than HD or Lowes.  I found one a few weeks ago, but the people wouldn't budge on price and it needed a lot of work. And thank you!!

@bethsmiles good luck with the job hunt! And @untouchablets good luck with your interview!!! Lots of positive thoughts that both of you ladies get into better jobs ASAP!!

• Options
    @bethsmiles I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards