Chit Chat
Options

TOS PSA

Hey, did you guys know that "mean" sig gifs and "strong" language will now get you warned/banned? (especially if the mods are already gunning for you)

Now you know :)

Re: TOS PSA

• Options
    arrippaarrippa member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its

Hey, did you guys know that "mean" sig gifs and "strong" language will now get you warned/banned? (especially if the mods are already gunning for you)

Now you know :)
    JIC.

:(
    That fucking sucks so much. 
  • Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    edited May 2015
    WTF is a "mean" sig gif? That's just ridiculous.

ETA: If people are really getting offended by people's sigs (and I mean really? come on, just get off the internet then) they can turn them off so their precious little selves aren't offended by the meanness and strong language.

• Options

ETA: If people are really getting offended by people's sigs (and I mean really? come on, just get off the internet then) they can turn them off so their precious little selves aren't offended by the meanness and strong language.
    Given the vagueness, it could be yours saying the B word, even though it's not directed at anyone in particular. Ya big meaniepants.

• Options

Careful, @bethsmiles, your sig has the B-word in it! OH NOES.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options
    bethsmilesbethsmiles member
    edited May 2015
    Clearly I am using this gif to subtle call everyone who sees it a bitch...was that not clear?

• Options

Clearly I am using this gif to subtle call everyone who sees it a bitch...was that not clear?

Mine has animated nudity. I'm maliciously attacking anyone with delicate sensibilities. 

Can you smell the bannination coming??

• Options

This seems new to me.

"If your posts are reported by a large number of users, or a high percentage of your posts are reported, your account will be reviewed by an administrator. After an in-depth review, you might end up being banned for something small because your cumulative posting record has shown that you consistently contribute to a negative environment in the community."

So... you get reported by a bunch of snowflakes with their panties in a wad, and EVEN IF you're not technically violating anything, you can still be banned for being a Negative Nancy.
    Because that's a sane, sound, logical response.

A bunch of SS throw hissy fits so you get banned cause you aren't properly kissing the ass of said snowflakes.

So from now on just tell everyone their ideas are wonderful. No matter what they are. They are WONDERFUL!!! FANTASTIC BEAUTIFUL IDEAS!!! 

Oh god...I was negative on the Josh Duggar thread....I'm gonna get bannded for saying molesting people was wrong!
  • Options
    VulgarGirlVulgarGirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2015
    Maybe Santana needs to return to my siggy....

Everything is not awesome.

ETA: Or Bette...she's a badass in a power suit.
  • Options
    Oh, man! I loved ashley's middle finger sig and now I miss it! Phooey :(
  • Options

Oh fucking fuck ducking duck

FTFY.
  • Options
    arrippaarrippa member

This seems new to me.

"If your posts are reported by a large number of users, or a high percentage of your posts are reported, your account will be reviewed by an administrator. After an in-depth review, you might end up being banned for something small because your cumulative posting record has shown that you consistently contribute to a negative environment in the community."

So... you get reported by a bunch of snowflakes with their panties in a wad, and EVEN IF you're not technically violating anything, you can still be banned for being a Negative Nancy.
    Isn't that why the banned Stage and Linger? 
  • Options

Oh fucking fuck ducking duck

FTFY.

• Options
    arrippa said:

This seems new to me.

I believe so. And I'm pretty sure that portion of the TOS is not new.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    edited May 2015

arrippa said:

This seems new to me.

I believe so. And I'm pretty sure that portion of the TOS is not new.
    I think that was the reason they got banned, but IIRC it wasn't actually part of the written TOS then (and certainly wasn't received as a good or positive way of going about business). 

• Options
    edited June 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards