Chit Chat
Options

TOS PSA

12346»

Re: TOS PSA

• Options

Alright, I guess I'll put myself in the line of fire. Did I like Ashely? No I didn't like Ashely. I found her abrasive, mean spirited, and overall not pleasant to be around. Did I like CMR? No I didn't like her. She reminded me of my family and acted like she knew everything. However, not once did I ever try to get them banned. Nor have I ever encouraged special snowflake behavior. I've always ignored their posts because that's what you do as an adult. Ignore people that you don't like.

We aren't batman villains trying to get everyone who says a naughty word banned. I've only banned people who were straight out vendors or trolls on my board.  Notice how none of you guys are banned. We know we aren't all powerful because that would be stupid. You guys can look at my posting history, I try to be as fair and nondramatic as possible. I know I'm trying to do the best I can as a mod. I'm not fully aware why Ashely was banned because I didn't ban her. However, I do think I have the general idea on why.

On the cupcake thread, I and others posted polar bear gifs. Ashely asked what was with the "polar bear bullshit". I ignored her because I don't like talking to her. She then proceed to "conveniently" change her siggy to flipping everyone off. From what I gathered was the intent of the siggy what was actually the problem and not the siggy itself. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong. And with the technical issues, a lot of mods including myself bring those up as well.

Alright that was a novel. I've been here a long time and I really like posting on this forum. I hope you guys have a great weekend!

Someone used a swear??? And then they changed their sig, and you suspect it was about you, even though that person was a frequent poster all over the place known for her "abrasive" demeanor??
    Heavens NO!

If only there was this button that the admin could remind everyone existed that would ignore a user you don't like but hasn't violated the TOS. What could we call such a thing?

You're reaching. You're reaching really really hard with this one.
    I actually didn't think it was directed just towards me and I have used the ignore button plenty of times. I try to be as open as I can without saying incorrect things but its hard to be open when there is a mod mentality. We are really trying here
  • Options
    This sucks. Major suckage.

• Options
    See you bitches on treehouse. Will the b word get me banned?
  • Options
    edited June 2015
  • Options
    What the fuck did I miss?!

• Options
    levioosa said:

What the fuck did I miss?!

Bangate 2015 has begun

• Options
    FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Who the fuck are all these new mods? Is it just me or do mods change over like tampons on CD2?

I've never been convinced before that I'd be better off on the proboards but, here we are. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards