Wedding Classifieds

F/S Gently used wedding shoes, table numbers etc... :-)

I just got married May 9th and have a couple of items for sale.  that are in either brand new condition or gently used. The colors were Navy and Hot Pink (bridesmaids wore navy dresses with hot pink heels and carried hot pink flowers)

**Pair of 8.5 shoes from David's Bridal in Begonia- these were never worn, brand new and I cant return them because I had them dyed.  $40 (paid $65)

**Pair of 7.5 shoes from David's Bridal in Begonia- I wore them for literally 2.5 hrs on my wedding, very comfortable and in like new condition. $25 (paid $60)

** 13 table numbers - vintage chalkboard frames, easily erased with water to write whatever you would like on them. $50 (paid $110)

**Wooden sign with Navy ribbon that says "Uncle Scott here comes your girl" - Its specific obviously with the name but it makes a super cute photo for the ring bearer or flower girl. $20 (paid $45)

**Unity Candles- used once in my ceremony. $20 (paid $40)

**Cake Topper 8" That says "All you Need is Love" $10 (paid $25)

I have attached pictures and am located in West Palm Beach Florida. Available for pickup or for shipping with an additional charge. Please email kmbarnes86@gmail.com if you are interested in any of these items :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards