Wedding Classifieds

F/S 70 H&M Tealight Candle Holders - Grand Rapids, MI

Hello! I have approximately 70 (I think there are actually closer to 80) tealight candle holders sold by H&M that we used at our wedding on May 23. There is an even mix of clear, light pink, and gray holders. These were originally $2.95 each, H&M is still selling them but only have a blue color left (see link below). I am asking $70 OBO for all of them, so you're getting at least 66% off retail value.

These are in good condition. My mother-in-law hand washed them all, although there are still some wax remnants here and there. Please note that the pink and gray ones have some sort of coating on them that gives them their color and this coating has started to "craze", crack and in places even flake off a bit. Personally I don't feel this diminishes their appeal very much, it almost give them a vintage look. And it's only noticeable upon close inspection.

First four images are product shots from H&M. Note that first shot shows other colors that I do not have.

I may be able to ship these, so inquire if you're interested. Ideally a bride to be in the Grand Rapids, MI area would purchase these for pick up. :)

You can contact me at christina.joy.noe at gmail.com.

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards