Knottie Tech Help
Options

No response from Help@theknot.com

Hi! Unfortunately, I have had no response to the email I sent to help@theknot.com, which I have since forwarded several times in hopes that it would somehow get an answer. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Any suggestions? My question concerns my wedding website, which I purchased a specific URL for. Thanks for the help!!

Re: No response from Help@theknot.com

• Options
    Hi! Unfortunately, I have had no response to the email I sent to help@theknot.com, which I have since forwarded several times in hopes that it would somehow get an answer. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Any suggestions? My question concerns my wedding website, which I purchased a specific URL for. Thanks for the help!!
    Hi there,

I apologize for the delay in response. I can certainly help you with your wedding website issue or make sure you get in touch with someone who can. Just let me know what I can help you with :)

Thank you,
    KH
  • Options
    Hi @KnotHolly. I purchased a URL a few months ago for a site I designed through the knot.com. I am now unable to edit that site through theknot.com website. How can I do this?

Also, is there a way to extend my use of this URL past a year? My wedding is not until May and I don't want it to expire before the wedding.

Thanks!

• Options
    @KnotHolly -- luckily I can now edit the website! But, can you still answer my second question? Thanks!!
  • Options
    @KnotHolly -- luckily I can now edit the website! But, can you still answer my second question? Thanks!!
    I'm glad to hear you can now edit your wedding website! I have reached out to our team about your site's expiration date and will let you know as soon as I have an answer. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards