Attire & Accessories Forum

SHOCKING: I bought a dress!

13»

Re: SHOCKING: I bought a dress!

• AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2015
    Deleted because my response was off-topic.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Well GOODNESS some ladies on these threads sure know how to suck the fun out of weddings!

I assume, based on previous posts, when you all planned your own weddings- you picked the first and only venue you looked at, bought a dress at the first salon you went to, and never felt the need to compare or do research for anything, ever. I mean, heaven forbid you ask someone to do their job, or waste time that they're being paid for.

OP- you look beautiful. Great dress. I'm glad you found it.

• CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited August 2015
    Well GOODNESS some ladies on these threads sure know how to suck the fun out of weddings!

I assume, based on previous posts, when you all planned your own weddings- you picked the first and only venue you looked at, bought a dress at the first salon you went to, and never felt the need to compare or do research for anything, ever. I mean, heaven forbid you ask someone to do their job, or waste time that they're being paid for.

----------------------------------------
    I think there is a big difference between shopping around to buy a wedding dress, and shopping with no intention of buying a wedding dress.  Why do you not understand this?

OP, I am glad you did buy your dress, though.  It looks beautiful.

httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Well GOODNESS some ladies on these threads sure know how to suck the fun out of weddings!

She wasn't shopping around to buy. She was planning to have a relative knock off a designer's dress and would have been wasting a consultant's time in doing so. That is why the OP shocked herself- she did something (buy a dress) she was never intending to do. I'm glad she bought the dress so that the consultant wasn't wasting their time with her.
  • What's most shocking is that I bought a dress without my mom. I wouldn't have been shocked if we were out shopping together and found a perfect dress and just decided to do it, but my mom hasn't seen the dress other than in pictures because she's in California 3000 miles away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards