Chit Chat
Options

Josh Duggar on Ashley Madison

13»

Re: Josh Duggar on Ashley Madison

• Options
    Looking at the rehabs website, I don't see one mention of a professional, licensed therapist or psychiatrist there. So, I'm not sure how much good him attending "therapy" sessions would be anyway. Of course, not attending doesn't do him any good either.

Jessa has also been posting latest with statements against Josh and referring to him as hypocritical.  So, it's nice to see that the entire family isn't blindly supporting him. 

• Options
    lyndausvi said:
    Fiance told me today that JD is reportedly missing from many of the activities at his rehab local. Surprise, surprise.
    I heard that.  As much of an ass he has been, I'm really hoping he is just being an ass and not have committed suicide over this scandal instead. 
    @Lyndausvi THANK YOU for saying that.  I said the SAME THING to my fiance and he looked at me like I was nuts.  I think it's a definite possibility- he's shamed himself big-time; twice w/in a matter of months. 

But, he's obviously selfish and self-centered so maybe he wouldn't.
  • Options
    lyndausvi said:
    Fiance told me today that JD is reportedly missing from many of the activities at his rehab local. Surprise, surprise.
    I heard that.  As much of an ass he has been, I'm really hoping he is just being an ass and not have committed suicide over this scandal instead. 
    @Lyndausvi THANK YOU for saying that.  I said the SAME THING to my fiance and he looked at me like I was nuts.  I think it's a definite possibility- he's shamed himself big-time; twice w/in a matter of months. 

But, he's obviously selfish and self-centered so maybe he wouldn't.
    His family life is pretty fucked up.   All the shame, now is sister's are publically against him (sadly for the cheating not the molestation - but that is a different issue).   They are the type that shuns family for not doing the right thing.   It very much can be the straw that breaks him.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    From the things that I read media was reporting one rehab as fact when in reality it wasn't confirmed. So while Josh hasn't been spotted at that rehab per reports, it doesn't mean he is missing really, just that media may have gotten the rehabs wrong and the paperazzi is looking in the wrong place.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    The rehab supposedly keeps the patients very isolated for the first couple weeks, unable to even contact family at first.  So, it wouldn't be that surprising that the media isn't gaining access to him. I'm sure that with all the media frenzy around Josh that they would take extra measures to keep him isolated from the circus to help him "heal". So, just because the media isn't finding him, that doesn't mean he isn't there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards