September 2016 Weddings
Options

Do affordable photographers still exist?

We're getting married Sept 2016. I was previously married & I've done the photographer shopping before, or so I thought. So much has changed! Photo albums not included, charging by hour, here's a CD for $5000 plus. I'm looking for a photographer with a photojournalistic approach, not posed JCPenny portrait studio, that doesn't cost $5000. Anyone have any suggestions for a good photographer, for 7-8 hours, that includes a photo album(and not Shutterfly) and also includes a CD because apparently the days of photographers printing out and framing your pictures is unheard of anymore!
Thanks in advance! 

Re: Do affordable photographers still exist?

• Options
    Location? In CT, photographers usually are around $3,000 but I know that's not everywhere.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    We are using Holly Redmond out of Littleton, MA. She's very reasonably priced and has been very easy to work with.
  • Options
    I'm in here from the Philadelphia area and have been looking at photog's that cover most of NY, PA, NJ, DE, and MD but all seemed to travel. Many in this area were about $4000 but I happened to come across (and then book) one for about $3000. There were also some photog's that allowed you to a la carte serveices, all of which started about $2000. Please let me know if you'd like to know the names of the less expensive ones. I realize they might not work due to location but thought I'd try to help :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards