Knottie Tech Help
Options

RSVP problems

Is anyone else having problems with the RSVP function?  For some reason, we have two websites now, and one is our board we created; the other has the RSVP list only.  I cannot add the RSVP list to the board I created. There is no way to edit that original board.  I would be willing to add the RSVP list to the original board if that would solve the problem. What do I do? My guests go to the address we gave them, which is the original page we created, and there is no RSVP function. I'm beginning to regret using this website. It will prove quite costly if guests cannot RSVP.

Re: RSVP problems

• Options
    KnotHollyKnotHolly admin
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited August 2015
    Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. I am so sorry you're experiencing this.

I am reaching out to our wedding website experts now so they can investigate adding the RSVP function to your original page and allow you to edit this page again. I will let you know as soon as I have an update from them and I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Can you also let me know what happens when you try to edit your wedding website?

Thank you! 
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    My daughter's site has the same problem. Our RSVP deadline is in three days, and none of the younger crowd has responded, because they cannot access the site. She and I have both reached out to you, and you sent a few suggestions, which did not work. You should not have a function that has the potential to cost brides a great deal of money when you cannot maintain it properly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards