Hi Knotties - This isn't really a huge 911 dilemma but I was unsure where else to post.
I went in October 2014 for my November 2015 wedding to look at bridesmaids dresses because my sister, who is the MOH, lives in Denver and I live in NY. She was visiting and it was important to me to go with her. Anyway, we picked out a dress but obviously didn't order then as it was super early. They recommended we order by March/April to have the dresses in by September of this year. So all the BMs got fitted in February and the orders were placed in March (so I was told).
Fast forward to Monday, when I called to check when they were supposed to be in. The consultant I worked with apparently left, and I was given to a manager. My dresses aren't scheduled to be in until the 3rd week of October for my November 7th wedding (unclear if the order wasn't placed when they told me or if the designer is taking a long time). This is (hopefully) enough time for most of my BMs to get any alterations done, however, they aren't sure if they can expedite the last dress to my sister in Denver. SO my question is, do you think I should get a backup dress for her just in case or wait and see what's going to happen? I don't want to freak out and blow this out of proportion, I just want to have a plan.