Chit Chat
Options

I lost my pants

2»

Re: I lost my pants

• Options
    lc07 said:
    ALL the ponytail holders. Years upon years worth. Sure, a few break, but most disappear out of thin air.

Where the fuck do they GO?
    This.

And please explain how I can lose the first 98 in the first 45 days (I know I do not wear 2+ a day), yet I can hold on to those last 2 for months?

I swear there is some safe haven for ponytail holders, socks and pens somewhere and they are all laughing at us wonder where they all went.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Guys... I went to look for my maxi skirt/dress to put on this morning (it's a convertible piece... Can be a dress or you can fold it down into a skirt. It's amazing and I love it). AND I CAN'T FIND IT! Ya'll jinxed me. It's a huge, heavy tube of navy blue fabric... Where the hell can it possibly go in my tiny apartment? I am so sad.
  • Options
    I lost my favorite pair of Miss Me jeans a few years ago. I wore them out one night, came home with them, and haven't seen them since. I've moved 3 times since then and haven't found them yet!
  • Options
    This reminding me I lost this amazing pair of black heels when I was moving. I bought them for a friend's wedding and then a few months later moved into my own place. I know I had them in the shoe box and I think I threw a book I was reading in there. Never saw them again.

We also spent a really long time on Tuesday night looking for H's jump drive. It was on the coffee table before our housewarming then he picked it up to put it in a "safe place" and couldn't find it. Luckily it fell out of the dryer this morning (it was in a pant's pocket) because he kept insinuating the identical jump drive I was using was really his. No H, this is the jump drive I have been using for over a year for all the wedding planning and wedding pictures. If you would remember I asked the MicroCenter guy if they had another color because I already owned that exact jump drive. I didn't borrow it and then wouldn't admit it. You just lose stuff. Obviously I'm still annoyed that he doesn't remember and sort of didn't believe me. But at least now he knows where it is. 
  • Options
    FI went white water rafting yesterday as a team building/ networking activity. Apparently there was one rapid where every raft flipped and the currents were very strong. One guy lost his shoes (found one) and different guy Lost his Pants!! He had to raft the rest of the river and drive home in his tighty whiteys. Poor fellow.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards