Wedding Party

Bridesmaids but no groomsmen, WHAT TO DO?

2»

Re: Bridesmaids but no groomsmen, WHAT TO DO?

• Thank you everyone for the advice on the form of what do with the bridesmaids but no groomsmen, it really does help. I will have to have the girls stand in different spots during rehearsal and see what we all like the best :-)
    And in the case of the dog issue, EVERYONE that is invited to the wedding currently has a dog, or has had a dog in the last few years. Also, I believe everyone that is coming has met this dog at least once, maybe only 2-4 people have not met her, and no one has ever had an issue with her. She is a very well behaved dog, and she is my baby. One thing I will NOT do, is not have her in my wedding.  
    Just asking, but has your dog been around this many people at once? I don't know who it was, but I remember reading a story on here about someone who's dog was great with people and all that jazz, but when the wedding happened he freaked out, peed on the brides dress, and bit someone. Just a warning more for the comfort of your dog.
    That would a nightmare... but yes my dog has before. She has been to a huge dog gala event put on by the Humane Society, hunderds of people and other dogs at the event. She did just fine. Just sat by me and my mom the whole time. Also we take her to the Pet Stores, and even The Home Depot, and around strangers, she is great. Just likes to be pet for a few seconds, then she is on her way. She is a English Bulldog, not sure if you have ever met one, but their personalities are something... LOL
    Okay, just making sure. I've heard horror stories and didn't want it to happen to you or your dog.

I've never met an English Bulldog, but I can guess. I had a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever who was the most difficult dog in the world. In the best way possible :). Sadly she passed away a few weeks ago.
    I'm so sorry to hear that. It is so hard loosing a dog, because they are family members and for some people, their whole lives. Sending thoughts your way 
  • Well, I learned something today - that dogs are allowed in the Home Depot.
    *********************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards