Not Engaged Yet
Options

FRIDAY!

13»

Re: FRIDAY!

• Options

Tonight we have gaming - H will be running a new campaign, so it's character creation for Exalted. Joy.

Man, I've dated multiple gamers and still have no idea what this means. I probably made zero effort to try and understand though, haha.

• Options
    Happy Friday!

Last night I started Gronk, Edelman, and Big Ben on my fantasy team, so that's an awesome start to the season. H and I also had pizza, brownies, pop, and beer. I regret nothing.

Tonight we have gaming - H will be running a new campaign, so it's character creation for Exalted. Joy.

Tomorrow we have nothing officially planned. Probably we'll do some home improvement things we've been putting off (replacing the seal on the dishwasher, hanging the mirror, cleaning). We might play some board games with friends in the evening.

Sunday is for football.
    In one of my leagues I had Brady, Gronk, and the Pats defense. I'm currently winning that game 72.90 - 10.60 hahaha. I feel a little bad ;) 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Okay... so just to add another two cents. It is MISERABLE to work with a migraine teaching five year olds, but I have to say that my  kids must realize I feel terrible and are being precious. Just a few more hours til the weekend. I think I can, I think I can...
  • Options
    @AlPacina Same with reading a book first THEN seeing the movie- you have all your own character images in your head and then the movie goes and ruins it. 

I have wanted a Beatles lyrics tattoo for awhile now!

Have fun painting and drinking!

@eilis1228 I didn't even think of that! I was just so mad at the damn ads lol. Seems to be back to normal now!

@beanbot2002 Time really does fly,13! I'm sure he will love the concert, that's an awesome present!

• Options
    I'm late to the party!
    My FILs are on their way up to visit us for the weekend. Bean's first 2 travel games of the season are this weekend, and his birthday is Monday. He's gonna be 13 guys. THIRTEEN. :( 
    Tonight we'll take him to Street Soccer and then grab a quick bite to eat.

Tomorrow, is game 1. After the game, we'll probably head home to relax and grill out maybe. 

Sunday, I have to get up at the buttcrack of dawn to head back to the hairdressers for a haircut and 2nd hair trial. Then I have to race down the highway to make it to Bean's 2nd game. After that, I'm surprising him by taking him to his very first rock concert! We're going to see Death Cab, and I am SO EXCITED! I hope he loves it...they are his 2nd favorite band. (1st fave is Phoenix, but they don't have a US tour right now.) 

Monday is his actual Bday, and I took the day off/letting him play hooky. We're gonna have a leisurely morning and then head over the the wedding venue to meet up with our DJ. Then in the evening, we're heading to a cool new restaurant called Virtue for his birthday dinner celebration with family. I'm hoping I can get one of my brothers to pick up some Red Velvet G'town Cupcakes - Bean's fave!
    Bean and I are birthday twins!!! Does that mean I get to go to the concert too, please?!?

• Options
    @beanbot2002 - Gah!  Time flies too fast. I hope Bean has a lovely birthday...its sounds like you are making it awesome for him.  
  • Options
    @beanbot2002 OMG BEAN! 13?!?!?!? Happy Early Birthday to him! He's a TEENAGER!!!

@AlPacina Happy early birthday to you too! <3

• Options
    @KeptInStitches I have Big Ben too! And I had Antonio last night. I'm in an all girls league and they pride it on being no pressure.. well the girl I played left Le'veon Bell in last night. 

I wish I had some Pats though like you and @GoldenPenguin
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    caseface5 said:
    @KeptInStitches I have Big Ben too! And I had Antonio last night. I'm in an all girls league and they pride it on being no pressure.. well the girl I played left Le'veon Bell in last night. 

I wish I had some Pats though like you and @GoldenPenguin
    "No pressure?" What's the freaking point if there's no trash talk?
  • Options
    @minskat30 - HA! This is me when I Zumba (only, you know, NOT batman)....

Are you sure you're not Batman? ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards