Not Engaged Yet

We meet again, Monday.

Re: We meet again, Monday.

• @CocoBellaF poor Baxter :(

@beachyone15 Taxes. *scowl* It's hard. Idk if it's just me, but I am hating on the theory part.
  • @labro - SO MUCH CUTENESS!  Callie is adorable.  I'm glad you took a day off on Friday too.  Work sounds like a zoo for you.  I'm also glad @southernpeach89 is feeling better.  
  • @minskat30 - I'm soooo excited to see the Martian tomorrow! Everyone I know that's seen it said it was really good. I plan on having popcorn for dinner and giving no fucks about it. 

@labro - That picture of Baby Callie and your H is soooooooo adorable! 

• @labro @TwoDimes something about men holding babies! Matt has held babies and toddlers and it was like "omg *-* can we procreate now!" lmao

@miskat30 The ones I've got already are things that were either on sale, limited time or may get sold out soon. Matt is subscribed to Loot Crate {folks, if you or your spouse are into gaming stuff .... you might wanna look into it!} and I got an email saying they were going to do a separate Fall Out 4 crate. By sheer dumb luck, I got it. Mother-in-law and I have had a long standing love/joke for red velvet cupcakes, and I finally got the wine. {always sold out}
    Although ... typically I wait until end of October to start and I bake majority of the stuff :)
  • @swazzle -  I have Brooks running shoes and love them! I just heard about a new site that helps you find the shoes you want for the cheapest price - it's called Shoekicker.

@untouchablets - That is so scary! Glad you are OK.

@jenna8984 - Yes, starting at the Public Garden and then going to the Comm Ave Mall and/or Beacon Hill depending on time.

@cocobellaf - Awww poor Baxter!

@twodimes - That's so exciting about feeling the baby!!

@beachyone15 - Glad the water damage is OK.
  • @speakeasy14 Oh I definitely would have sworn at the driver, that is scary I'm really glad you were paying attention!! The thing that sucks is we can find a cheaper pellet stove itself. But the chimney/ venting, permits, installation are like 50% of the cost so we'd have to incur that which makes it way over budget. Some people try to install it on their own but H is an ex-fireman so there is no way in hell he would half ass anything related to fire or burning the house down (rightly so!).

@swazzle oh yea Asics are probably better for all around. Running shoes alone don't offer much side to side support.

@beachyone15 I can't see the pic either boo. That sucks so bad about the flooding though, I'm sorry that happened and hope it gets taken care of soon. It was my first time ever at Popeyes so I got strips and mac & cheese and no sauce. The mac & cheese sucked, I should have gotten the mashed potatoes. The biscuit was heaven! Next time I'll have to try all the sauces!

@minskat30 That movie looks great, glad to hear that it was great. And now I want popcorn!

@labro So cuuuute!

• minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    @eilis1228 - You are so close to the wedding!!!!  I can't wait for you to AW the heck out of it. Also, I agree that The Martian was a great movie.  Matt Damon is such a solid actor.  He's underrated in Hollywood as far as I'm concerned. And LOL about Chuck E Cheese birth control.  ;)
  • @labro - I adore that picture! Too cute!
    @jenna8984 - Whenever I eat there I have to FORCE myself to order chicken because I could just eat ALL THE BISCUITS.
    @eilis1228 - So glad you enjoyed your bridal tea. That sounds like it would be so much fun!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @minskat30 He definitely helped make that movie as great as it was. I definitely want to read the book now... I'm curious how it stands up to the film. I'm sure @swazzle can fill us in on that soon. :)

@beachyone15 It was so much fun! I'd never gone to a formal tea, so I had no idea what to expect. It was super fancy, but still laid back enough that we could all chat comfortably and be ourselves. 

@futuremrshistorian UGH sorry your car had to have so many repairs! At that point I would have gotten a new car too. Love the new car! Very nice! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @futuremrshistorian - Love the new car!  I'm sorry it was a forced choice to get one but a new car is always nice.  You deserved to eat all the things after that stress.

@alpacina - Yeah, I sort of know I won't be handing out candy this year at my house (H is going to leave for India on Halloween and I think I'll be hanging out at my Mom's house while he is gone) so I have ZERO excuse to buy candy to "hand out" (aka not so slowly chip away at in the evening).  I don't think H has put two and two together though.  ;)
  • @AlPacina - The gel ones are exactly the ones I was looking at all morning! I think I'm going to stop at the store tomorrow and see them IRL. Your pup is too cute! 

@futuremrshistorian - Love the new car! Car payments suck especially when you go from not having one. I know that feeling well. 

@southernpeach89 - HELLO YOU! I miss you <3

• jenjen047jenjen047 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    @southernpeach89 - Callie is adorable!!! Congrats mama!!

@lavenderfields13 - LINK

@minskat30 - CHEESE IS EVERYTHING!!! Also I love when I can eat crap and still stay within calorie goals. I had Chipotle for lunch on Saturday and was still at goal! WIN!

@eilis1228 - Of course I will AW my pics!! Also your bridal tea sounds lovely!!!!

@labro - You are the best Aunt and NEY-er ever.
  • Happy Monday!! Hopefully it's short and sweet for everyone :)

Friday night DH and I went out to dinner and the saw The Martian. It was sooooo good. I highly recommend it.

On Saturday we ran some errands and my 3 1/2 year old nephew invited my whole family over to my house for a bonfire lol. He said he really wanted to go to a fire, so we cooked hot dogs and s'mores.

Sunday my best friend has her baby shower. It was really nice and I was glad to go. When I got home I had a pity party because I has tested with a pregnancy test that morning and it was negative. H and I ordered pizza and I pigged out to feel better. It helped a little :)
    Anniversary

• @alpacina @keptinstitches I hope all goes ok at the dentist.  I expect it should. 

@aurorarose41 wow that castle looks amazing. I've always wanted to go to Ireland.

Anniversary

• @aurorarose41 - A castle!!! That makes you a princess! So awesome! It looks GORGEOUS!! Also yay about the new setting!!!
  • @aurorarose41 That castle looks SO cool!!

@futuremrshistorian congrats on the new car! I know what you mean, mine is 8 years old and I'm trying to make it last forever because I love not having a payment.

• @AuroraRose41 pumpkin pie! At least 2 :) Canadian Thanksgiving is this upcoming weekend, and hosting one dinner and going to another.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards