New York-Long Island
Options

HELP: Rehersal Dinner Restaurant Suggestions

I need suggestion for a great restaurant to have our rehersal dinner. The church is located in Queens Village (on the border of Long Island) and our reception hall is loccated in Mineola (Jericho Terrace). We are from the Bronx and we are not familiar with restaurants in the area (We chose Long Island because it has the BEST venue locations).Can anybody provide suggestions of a nice restaurants in the Queens Village/ Long Island area to have a rehersal dinner? On or near Jericho Turnpike would be great. We are open to American, Seasfood, Carribean, Spanish and Italian food.Guidelines: Resaonably price, GODD food and DRINKS, great location and nice eating environment. We prefer a private eating area. About 30-35ppl.P.S. My fiance doesn't want Italian food since our Reception food is Italian food. But, we are still open to it. THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!

Re: HELP: Rehersal Dinner Restaurant Suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I am having my reception at The Inn at New Hyde Park, but a co-worker had their rehearsal dinner there.  We are having our rehearsal dinner at Milleridge Inn, but it may be too far east for you.   We also looked into Novita in Garden City (although it's Italian), has a party room downstairs (but no elevator).   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards