Re: Spooky Friday

• Options
    edited October 2015

@lavenderfields13 thank you

not sure what happened to my words....

Anniversary

• Options

@goldenpenguin thank you xxoo!

@jenna8984 no the one H ordered for me, he said it takes 3-4 weeks.

Anniversary

• Options
    Anyone else having issues with tk? I can get it from my phone, but not my computer
  • Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    Ha @TwoDimes - I had THE SAME EXACT thought.  
  • Options
    Do you fit your astrology sign personality? LINK for all signs personality traits.
    Yes, I am a pisces and all except being weak-willed and easily led describes me completely. It's scary.

If you were going to write a book, what would you call it and what would it be about?
    I don't think I could write a book, but maybe it would be a self-help book about overcoming adversity, I've got a lot to say about that lol.

If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be?
    Harry Houdini. I'm serious.

Have you ever taken a personality test?
    I've taken a bunch in school, but the Meyers-Briggs is the only one I remember. I am an INFJ.

Do you participate in an charities?
    I try when I can, its usually dog related.

What's your biggest turn off?
    You know how you can tell some people ALWAYS exaggerate, or make themselves seem cooler than they are? Like, command the conversation to make it about them but the stuff they say just doesn't seem like it actually happened? That.

What is your life philosophy?
    I am currently trying to switch philosophies I think... It used to be something along the lines of help people and be honest and all that good person shit, but not thinking about myself takes a lot out of me and in the work world I've not gotten very far by being  yes-woman. So I'm trying to be more selfish. Which is a weird philosophy.

I've been gone the last few days because of work and also I've been struggling with some self-doubt insecure stuff. Here is my novel:

Basically I decided that I need to find a NEW part time job instead of wait forever for my boss to be able to cut my hours at work. The whole reason is because I have NO TIME to focus on school AND work AND my dog training apprenticeship, I'm helping one friend expand her business and another one manage her growing business as well. It's a lot, and I'm stretched really thin. So I've been trying to get my manager to make me part-time but she always just says we need to hire more people first, but I don't have time to wait. Working full time has held be back from improving my future and it's really frustrating, especially because I don't really love my job or the people I work with. I want to get a part time gig as a dog trainer somewhere.
    Anyway, I ran it past my best friend, who was EXTREMELY not supportive and kinda sitting on a high horse, and my mom was iffy, and my mentor doesn't like the idea either. I have no clue why. It feels right though, and BF was the ONLY one really supporting me and encouraging me to check things out. So that hurt. I haven't made a decision yet, but I have an interview on Monday.
  • Options
    @untouchablets - My parents always told me that when you aren't happy at your job anymore, it's time to move on. It sounds like you have a lot going on and you don't need to stay anywhere that's going to hold you back in any way. Be confident in your decision! I hope you are able to find something else soon that makes you happy!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @untouchablets that sucks that no one except your bf was supportive of your decision.  Good luck with the interview.  If it makes you feel better, I'm glad you're trying to get away from Starbucks. I know how miserable you've been, and at this point I think anything would be a huge improvement.
  • Options
    @untouchablets That sucks you didn't get the support you were hoping for. We're all here for you at least!!! :) Good luck finding a new job!

• Options
    @beachyone15 @speakeasy14 @labro Thank you guys!! I've been kinda sulky about it honestly. I think by the time my interview rolls around I'll feel better, but right now it sucks that I can't really talk to anyone about it. BF is away for the week with his family competing in a fencing tournament so I'm not gonna hear much from him until AFTER my interview, which sucks.
  • Options

@untouchablets I'm sorry you are getting little supportive. I support you too. Good luck with the job search

@keptinstiches I love the socks!!

Ugh my greatest fear is work will block TK on me. 

Anniversary

• Options
    @untouchablets I agree with everyone else. If you are that miserable at work then it is not worth it to stay. I've been there and I know it takes a toll on you emotionally. At least you have the support of your BF. Good luck on the interview!
    I'm a INFJ too. I just realized that all of my best friends have always been extroverts. I think it's too hard for 2 introverts to become friends lol. 

• Options
    @AlPacina I used to be obsessed with Degrassi! Need to add that to my list of shows to binge watch. Is it on Netflix?

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 For some reason, I'm actually seeing your signature photo for the first time! It is SO GORGEOUS!!!!

@AlPacina How come you got grounded from TK? I will miss you Monday!

• Options
    Aww thanks @labro!

• Options

@lavenderfields13 - I don't think it's on Netflix. :( She bought the first few seasons on discs specifically so this weekend could happen!

@labro - I was just saying that it wasn't letting me on the site, like everyone was talking about earlier.

• Options

@untouchablets I agree with everyone else. If you are that miserable at work then it is not worth it to stay. I've been there and I know it takes a toll on you emotionally. At least you have the support of your BF. Good luck on the interview!

I'm a INFJ too. I just realized that all of my best friends have always been extroverts. I think it's too hard for 2 introverts to become friends lol. 
    Thanks!

I read somewhere that INFJ people are a paradox... We are extroverted in social settings but then want to be alone all the time because social situations are draining. I definitely see that in myself.
  • Options
    I need this shirt. 
  • Options
    @AlPacina - I've always been fascinated by Egyptian history, honestly, so I'd love to meet any famous Pharaoh from Egypt.  I visited Egypt in law school and it was beyond words to see the Great Pyramid and Sphinx.  

@untouchablets - WTF.  I'm sorry no one is supportive other than your BF.  Do what you need to do and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  
  • Options
    @AlPacina Virgo high five! I, however, do pretty much work to the personality.
  • Options
    @untouchablets Yeah I can definitely see that too. Also, every time you post I have to watch your sig gif like 3 times lol I love it

• Options
    @AlPacina - I'll have to find it. It's been awhile since I've read it and I wrote it in high school, so I don't have high hopes that it'll be groundbreaking in any way!

@untouchablets - I have some friends that I suspect are INFJs. I am always arguing with one in particular about how she believes she's an introvert but she acts like an extrovert pretty much all the time.

@lavenderfields13 - I agree, almost everyone in my life is an extrovert. I love them all but man, it can get exhausting :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @TwoDimes Maybe I'll turn it into an illustrated children's novel for Callie to read someday. I'm sure she'll love it!

Also that drive through story is just SO adorable! I love people like that!

• Options
    Awwww @TwoDimes

That is because...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards