Wedding Party

Flower girl vs. Junior Bridesmaid

2»

Re: Flower girl vs. Junior Bridesmaid

• This has to be the worst/lamest cry at bullying on here I've ever seen. Bullying you by telling you the term Junior is not necessary? Really? Remind me to get my mittens the next time you post.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Please google "bullying". This isn't it. If you're looking for someone to sugar coat things and dress their responses in glitter and rainbows, ask your mom
    *********************************************************************************

• Thanks everyone for your responses.

I think I have my answers :)
  • How did I miss this?

I had 9 BMs.  The youngest 5 were between 6 and 13 years old.    No juniors, just BMs.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • I was super excited to read this thread because I thought it would be about a cage match showdown between a flower girl and junior bridesmaid at the reception.  That was a disappointment.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards