Not Engaged Yet
Options

Friday Fun

Re: Friday Fun

• Options
    Happy Friday!

@minskat30, sending up more good vibes for Raj.

@clogreeneyes, hi stranger!

@lavenderfields13, I'm glad you liked The Martian, too!

---
    Tonight is gaming, as usual. I'm hoping to knock more out of the baby blanket on my needles - it needs to get done, it's occupying way too much of my time. With any luck, H will have time to call the plumber this morning. The bathroom sink clogged again, and we think there are 5 different piping materials in 8 feet of run. We're going to get it fixed, obviously, but this might require cutting the wall and I'd just like to know what we're in for. I hope it's cheap - we found out this week H has to rent a tux to be an usher in SIL's wedding.

Tomorrow morning is housework, and H has gaming tomorrow afternoon. I'll tag along and knit in the corner with Netflix.

Sunday is for football, knitting, and laundry. It's also our 7-year dating anniversary and we will have been married for 6 months. I don't think we're doing anything special, though.
  • Options
    Swazzle said:
    @wink0erin - GlobeIn sounds really, really cool. I'm looking on their website now. Does the "theme" change every month and everyone receives the same box? 

Yep! Theme changes every month and everyone gets the same thing, but there could be differences with color/pattern. You also get a neat woven basket w/lid each month, which I am totally using for giftwrapping this year. There's an Artisan box where you get all the month's items and a Benefit basket where you get 1 of the "major" items. On MySubscriptionAddiction they often post spoilers so you can get an idea of what's coming up too.

• Options
    @Keptinstiches Ugh, the joys of being a homeowner, huh. I hope the sink isn't an expensive fix!
    Is your H a groomsman or literally just an usher? I would not make someone rent a tux to walk guests down the aisle. 

• Options
    @lavenderfields13, he's literally just an usher.
  • Options
    wink0erin said:
    Swazzle said:
    @wink0erin - GlobeIn sounds really, really cool. I'm looking on their website now. Does the "theme" change every month and everyone receives the same box? 

Yep! Theme changes every month and everyone gets the same thing, but there could be differences with color/pattern. You also get a neat woven basket w/lid each month, which I am totally using for giftwrapping this year. There's an Artisan box where you get all the month's items and a Benefit basket where you get 1 of the "major" items. On MySubscriptionAddiction they often post spoilers so you can get an idea of what's coming up too.
    Do you get anything for referring people? If so, send it to me because I'm going to try it out! 

• Options
    @swazzle I don't think there's a referral bonus or anything. Apparently next month's theme is "bedtime" so I'm already pumped. I get this month's box today!

• Options
    @lavenderfields13, he's literally just an usher.
    Well that's annoying. Boo

• Options
    @wink0erin - YGPM! 

@untouchablets - YGPM TOO! 

• Options
    ah I love this thank you!

Anniversary

• Options
    @alpacina finally got mine to load so that you could see a selfie =/= backwards word lol
    nf.jpg 360.1K

• Options
    @Swazzle I just checked my inbox, after a staff lunch, YGPM back!

• Options
    @wink0erin I got it for Matt last xmas as a gift since he's a gamer/nerd also, but really there's so much variety that I love some stuff too! There's hoodies {which they offer sizes} and a huge amount of stuff, plus the boxes are able to be decorative too!
    Fun fact: they did a vault thing for a special edition Fall Out crate and they got 15,000 hits on their site for it per second. The whole site crashed and somehow I magically got a box {I will have one happy husband!}

Think of hot topic, mixed with a gaming store - dooo itttttt lol It's beyond worth the money ;)
  • Options
    @MissKittyDanger I might have to do that one sometime in the future!

• Options
    @wink0erin If you're skeptic on enjoying it, you can do one crate or 3 months to start. I did 3 months to see if it was worth it and this xmas I'm bumping him to a year again :)
  • Options
    AlPacina said:
    @jenna8984 - Mine is always backwards if I use the front facing camera! Is it something with my phone?

ETA:
    eilis1228 said:

@AlPacina I mean, a cupcake whore is probably the best kind of whore. 

@eilis1228 - If only you had found this picture...........

You are seriously the best at Googling memes and gifs. This perfectly sums up our relationship. ;-)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

@aurorarose41 I hate you an your weather. Literally every time I bitch to H about cold weather, I say how I need to move to San Diego because it's always perfect there!!

@alpacina have no idea how your camera is showing it backwards hahah I have a Samsung

• Options
    @AuroraRose41 you'll probably enjoy it as well :) It's got a lot of variety!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards