Not Engaged Yet

Thirsty Thursday

124»

Re: Thirsty Thursday

• hellolivhelloliv member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2015

AlPacina said:
    @helloliv - You and I sounds like incredibly similar people. Other than I've never actually had a pet hedgehog. I've just dreamed of one. My BF and I homebrew too! My dad just gave us an enormous bag full of fresh and frozen hops that he grew. We're getting really excited to do some dry hopping! Do you have any specialty recipes?
    I highly recommend hedgies as pets! They're so awesome, and I miss Earl desperately. Everyone always asks if I get another one, though, and what I don't know that I could handle again is their short lifespan. He lived quite long (4.5 years) but it's still heartbreaking to let them go so soon.

So jealous of your fresh hops! I am just getting back into it, and have so far been sticking with kits. I'm hoping to venture into my own recipes this winter when I have some more time. This is what's brewing right now: https://www.beer-wine.com/harvest-feast-pumpkin-ale-3661. I made it a few years ago and it's absolutely delightful. 
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Love & Splits
    A blog about running and life with pituitary tumors
    KeptInStitchesAlPacina
  • speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    @keptinstitches you made a thneed!!!  haha The Lorax is one of my favorites!

KeptInStitcheslabroAlPacina[Deleted User]
  • labro said:

@labro @jenna8984 I don't eat expensive beef - I'd rather eat steak tips than filet but I cringe when people order something over medium as well. My H is an offender :(  I like medium rare

Omg, you need to divorce him like right now. NOT OK! Just kidding....kind but not really but kind of. ;)

Your H needs to learn what he's missing out on!!!
    I know! He actually does like medium but he's always ordered it how his parents do and eaten it how they cook it. I remember one time he ordered a burger and cut into it, said how good it was and I'm like that is pink, it's medium, you do like medium! He won't order it that way though in case they under cook it. Why anyone wants to eat dry gray meat I don't know!

labrojenna8984
  • @keptinstitches I LOVE THAT!

KeptInStitches
  • @minskat - Damnnn girl! You look amazing! 

minskat30
  • Awww, thank you guys!  I love it...its much much brighter in person.  The only thing bright about my hair "before" was the ends (I had convinced myself I had a naturally ombre thing going because I haven't had my hair done in a year...lol).  I feel so much better!
    Swazzlespeakeasy14
  • @minskat30 GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minskat30
  • @minskat30 - LOVE! You're SO pretty.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Love & Splits
    A blog about running and life with pituitary tumors
    minskat30
  • @minskat30 love it!

minskat30

minskat30
  • Random rant... I've seen a pyramid scheme thing all over facebook today, either as a kids book exchange thing or as a "secret sister" gift exchange. It's clearly a cut and paste thing which says, basically, "Buy one gift/book and you will receive 36! Just need 6 people to participate!" My math brain immediately kicked in trying to figure out how that would even work, but yeah, 100% pyramid scheme. #ICan't

• @wink0erin I saw that too and at first thought it was a sweet idea. But yeah the math doesn't add up.
  • labro said:
    Swazzle said:
    So today is National Cat Day and Uber will deliver a kitten to your office for $30 for 15 minutes of playtime/snugs. The cats are all up for adoption. 

I WANT TO DO IT SO BADLY. 

According to my Uber app, I could have a kitten delivered in 5 minutes. 

I want soooooooooooooooooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ahh I would love that! The problem is any kitten I snuggled with would be coming home.
    We already have 3 cats, H's cat doesn't get along with mine and vice versa. Too stressful unfortunately. 

Anniversary

• @jenjen047 - ha! I've done the same mental image thing with ladies on here before I saw their pictures or met them. I think it's like reading a book and picturing the characters. :) What other colors have you done? The color is my natural ash brown hair with baylage highlights that have neutral/cool tones. My natural hair used to be awesome (an ash brown with natural red/copper in it but sadly the red faded as I got older). :( My Dad had fire-engine red hair and my sister is a redhead so occasionally I go red in the winter and love it too. It doesn't last long though. I've tried pretty much every "natural" color other than black (way too much pink in my skin to pull that off)..,it's fun to change up!
    speakeasy14
  • @minskat30 - I've never really colored my hair  (except once in college when I went super dark and looked goth). I've also had the same haircut since I was 17 except for twice when I tried something new and didn't like it and immediately grew it back to "normal". I am the most boring hair person ever.
    minskat30[Deleted User]
  • @twodimes - She's a maltipoo but definitely looks more maltese than poodle. Thank you! :) And yay for hair!!
    [Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards