Knottie Tech Help

RSVP/Guest List issue

hi!

I'm usually pretty good at this, but for the life of me I cannot understand how this guest list/rsvp feature works.

When I click on "add guest" and enter in "John Doe" and then click on "add a plus one" it creates two entries in my guest list manager, John Doe, and John Doe's + 1.

When I go to my wedding website and pretend to RSVP, I enter in "John Doe" and then click on "RSVP for another member of your party" and add "Jane Doe" (I want Jane to appear as John's +1"

However when I go back to the guest list manager, it has created a THIRD entry and Jane is listed as John Doe's +1 party, and the John Doe +1 have both been accepted, but the original John Doe entry has not been recognized. 

I know this sounds confusing, but I just cant figure out what I am doing wrong! am seriously considering just using another website now... :(

Re: RSVP/Guest List issue

• Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out about this. I am so sorry you're having this issue. I just tested it and saw the same issue, so it's not an error on your end! I have reached out to our team so they can futher investigate this and I will update you as soon as I hear back from them.

Thank you for your patience,
    KH 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards