Just Engaged and Proposals

Hobbies ??

When you became engaged , did you pick up any new hobbies to keep down the stress and anxiety ??
I wreck my brain day in and day out thinking about my wedding ( which is in Sept. 2017 btw) 1 year and some change away but i cant help but thinking about it all day and all night. i think about pros and cons and everything under the sun. I just want to know if im alone in doing that lol ! because everyone is already tired of me talking about it lol 

Re: Hobbies ??

• AddieCakeAddieCake Beyond the Wall member
    10000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 25 Answers
    Do you not already have hobbies?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
    InLoveInQueens
  • Have you considered stress management? Planning a party shouldn't be consuming your every thought day or night. Walks, meditation, spinning, coloring books, reading, deep breathing, turning off all screens an hour before bed etc.
    AddieCake
  • @AddieCake ; reading used to be my favorite hobbie but my job is consuming me so much i dont have time to just sit with a good book anymore 
  • @STARMOON44 ; i havent really !!
  • holyguacamole79holyguacamole79 a taco truck in Houston member
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its 5 Answers

When you became engaged , did you pick up any new hobbies to keep down the stress and anxiety ??
    I wreck my brain day in and day out thinking about my wedding ( which is in Sept. 2017 btw) 1 year and some change away but i cant help but thinking about it all day and all night. i think about pros and cons and everything under the sun. I just want to know if im alone in doing that lol ! because everyone is already tired of me talking about it lol 

It's natural to think about your wedding a lot, but the way you describe it sounds like you're obsessing. I agree that you would benefit from stress management techniques.
    InLoveInQueens
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards